+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
hey guys,

i would like to know which province i can have PNP without job offer from employer and without graduation degree.

thanks
Not all provinces provide immigration pathways to applicants without a valid job offer. The most popular amongst the provinces providing immigration acceptance without a job offer are:

• Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
  • Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
  • Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
but graduation degree is compulsory for the immigration.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Not all provinces provide immigration pathways to applicants without a valid job offer. The most popular amongst the provinces providing immigration acceptance without a job offer are:

• Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
  • Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
  • Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
but graduation degree is compulsory for the immigration.
Does NS accept immigrants without job offer? That path is not always open as per my knowledge.
But I think AB & ON have without job offers stream.

Jazzo1989

Mar 24, 2019
Does NS accept immigrants without job offer? That path is not always open as per my knowledge.
But I think AB & ON have without job offers stream.
Yes NS accepts without job offer in path B but only those whose occupation is in demand in their province. Ontario also accepts under HCP sstream

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Yes NS accepts without job offer in path B but only those whose occupation is in demand in their province. Ontario also accepts under HCP sstream
Yes, NS accepts but it is not open always.

Mohammad965

May 27, 2019
With a score of 437 what do you suggest in terms of provincial nominee program.
Experienced in retail and credit card banking as a manager

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
The first step is to check the eligibility. Use this link to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp. Please note that IELTS is not the only factor that determines that you are eligible or not.

IELTS has a major role in boosting your CRS score. Use this calculator to see the impact that higher IELTS can have on your CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

In addition to IELTS, you also need to get ECA done.

In addition to the CRS score, CIC assesses federal skilled worker applications based on six selection factors.

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, the applicant will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker and the Express Entry profile would be ineligible

Check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Read the posts on the thread shared by istari.
Thanks for this information.
it's very helpful

Reactions: Stanlee

Cee35

Oct 24, 2015
Good day, I got my NOI last March 6 under NOC 3012 and I am now completing my documents and filling up my application forms. But one thing that confused me a lot, that you are only applicable to apply and received an Invitation from Alberta if your profession is one of the occupation that is regulated in Alberta?Can anyone explain this to me.. thank you guys

I am looking to apply with this NOC. Do I need to have a nursing license for Canada?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
What would be the available PNPs for an Accountant who has no job offer?

Thank you

Sumit2807

Jun 3, 2019
My Score is 435 with Job code 2173 (Software engineer). With this score its clear I can only apply through PNP seeing last 18 months cutoff trend.

Can anyone help me on which PNP I should focus and what are my chances for PNP Nomination.

Currently I am not holding any Post graduate degree/diploma. Will it be a good choice to go for 1 year PG program and get additional points or should I wait for PNP nomination.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Need a suggestion, I am director of a chemical manufacturing company in India. Can I apply under NOC 4163 as I perform almost all duties of NOC 4163.

Kindly reply
To choose the correct NOC, your current or previous job duties should match atleast 70% of the duties stated on the NOC and also lead statement.

hjjoshi

Jun 11, 2019
Dear All,

Gone through all details and tempt to write query and expect solutions from the subject experts.

NOC : 0911 NAICS : 311/ 312
Experience : 20 yes
IELTS: CLB 7
ECA : MASTERS

EE POINTS : 65 I.e. 2 points short to enter in Express entry.

Query : want to explore on alternatives for immigration including PNP.

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
I want to share some important information regarding Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations

On May 31, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0114 Other administrative services managers
• 0601 Corporate sales managers
• 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
• 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
• 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
• 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
• 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
• 0111 Financial managers
• 1114 Other financial officers
• 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.

I hope this information is useful for all which are looking for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

May 29, 2019
Hello I have a question pls I have applied for Express entry got an invitation and submitted my documents unfortunately I got rejected and the cause of rejection was because I stated that province of residence is Quebec although that Quebec was an option on the checklist I got rejected for picking it does any one know anything that can be done to resolve this matter and why will they reject my application for choosing Quebec when it's an option in the draw box can someone help me pls

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello I have a question pls I have applied for Express entry got an invitation and submitted my documents unfortunately I got rejected and the cause of rejection was because I stated that province of residence is Quebec although that Quebec was an option on the checklist I got rejected for picking it does any one know anything that can be done to resolve this matter and why will they reject my application for choosing Quebec when it's an option in the draw box can someone help me pls
The reason to reject cz of QC is, QC is not part of EE. If you want to go QC, you need to apply through QC immigration. If you want to try EE, it should be any province other than QC.

You need to reapply changing the province you want to settle

May 29, 2019
Thank u for the quick reply but I am still concerned if it's not in Express entry why do they put it as an option while filling out the account also why didnt the officer get back to ask me he rejected it without any query should they get back to us if there is something unclear also may I appeal through a lawyer or it's of no gain stating that u provided it in the choices and I picked it up