+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saumit12 said:
Hello all,

Can any one with NOC code 2147 share their job description with me? saumit1990@gmail.com
I work as a Network Engineer for a software solutions company and currently in the process of creating a EE profile.

another doubt i had is, for eg: if get promoted to a higher level after creating EE, can we update our profile with the same.

thanks,
Sam
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

Yes, you can update your profile before you get ITA.

Anivanesa

May 21, 2016
Hi, I would also like to thank you for your effort.
I am an express entry applicant (the main express entry applicant) and have applied as a family.
I have not been able to get a a job in canada even though I have made many applications but it seems that my husband has.
My husband has not given the language exam. Is that a necessity when he is not the main applicant.
What should we do? Should my husband open an express entry account?
Thank you in advance

Wuntang

Jul 24, 2016
Hello, is it possible to work in BC but apply for NBPNP for the express entry stream because you have ties in New Brunswick?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wuntang said:
Hello, is it possible to work in BC but apply for NBPNP for the express entry stream because you have ties in New Brunswick?
If you mean work in BC while your NBPNP is processing, then move to NB once you receive PN, yes.

If you mean receive NBPNP and then move to BC and work, no.

When you accept NBPNP, you are declaring that you have every intention of living and working in NB.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anivanesa said:
Hi, I would also like to thank you for your effort.
I am an express entry applicant (the main express entry applicant) and have applied as a family.
I have not been able to get a a job in canada even though I have made many applications but it seems that my husband has.
My husband has not given the language exam. Is that a necessity when he is not the main applicant.
What should we do? Should my husband open an express entry account?
Thank you in advance
If your husband is not the primary applicant, he does not have to take a language test.

If you are the primary applicant, you cannot receive the 600 points for your husband's LMIA-supported job.

If your husband has an LMIA, he needs to take a language test (and score at least CLB 7 in each band), and then create his own EE profile.

alihasan786

Jul 29, 2016
hey guys,

i would like to know which province i can have PNP without job offer from employer and without graduation degree.

thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alihasan786 said:
hey guys,

i would like to know which province i can have PNP without job offer from employer and without graduation degree.

thanks
What is a graduation degree ? Is that a Bachelor's ?

Do you have an eligible EE profile ? (Or are you eligible to create one ? Do you score at least 67 points on the FSW grid ?) It seems that New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island only require you to be eligible for EE.
Note, though, that NB also requires you to attend an information session. The schedule is available here: http://livinginnb.ca/

Alberta may also be a possibility if you have work experience in Alberta.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alihasan786 said:
hey guys,

thanks
Check the first post here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hello Guys,
I am stuck o 336 Points all together. My ECA is done my IELTS is done. Any state Nomination I can apply for with this score?
I think that is the ONLY way I can apply. Even Ontario needs minimum 400 which I don't have.

Any Suggestions? Any ideas? what should I do? Please reply

Appreciate it

Regards,
Mark

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark adams said:
Hello Guys,
I am stuck o 336 Points all together. My ECA is done my IELTS is done. Any state Nomination I can apply for with this score?
I think that is the ONLY way I can apply. Even Ontario needs minimum 400 which I don't have.

Appreciate it

Regards,
Mark
PEI or NB.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mark adams said:
Hello Guys,

Appreciate it

Regards,
Mark
I am not sure what your IELTS score is. Try to improve IELTS score, target CLB 9 which is 8777 in LRWS. IELTS has a major role in boosting your CRS score. Use this calculator to see the impact that higher IELTS can have on your CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

aqeelshergill

Aug 10, 2016
Very handy information but it is sad to know that only Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia offers Express Entry for overseas professionals who
specifically ( do not need any job offer from that province or territory ) all other Provinces required job offer to be eligible for PNP.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aqeelshergill said:
Very handy information but it is sad to know that only Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia offers Express Entry for overseas professionals who
specifically ( do not need any job offer from that province or territory ) all other Provinces required job offer to be eligible for PNP.
OINP also does not need a job offer under Human Capital Priorities Stream, but currently they are not issuing any invites as they have exhausted their quota for 2016. As per the update on their website, they may announce their plans in November 2016 once they have the quota from Federal government for 2017.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqeelshergill said:
PEI and NB also do not require a job offer.

Aug 12, 2016
Hi
I am planning to migrate to Canada through EE program. I have worked as Adhoc assistant professor for 5 years and as Assistant Mortgage manager for 1 year, then I started working at both places together since June 2016(More breakdown follows).
Work Experience details:

College-X: 2 years(2010-2012) as Adhoc Assistant Professor (NOC 4011)- about 25 hours per week
College-y: 3 years (2012-2015) as Adhoc Assistant Professor (NOC 4011)- about 25 hours per week
PVT LTD co.: 1 Year (2015- June2016) as Assistant mortgage broker manager (NOC 0121)- about 40 hours/week,

Current:
PVT ltc Co.- working as NOC 0121 about 20 hours/week and also,
College-y started again: since June/2016 as Adhoc Assistant PRofessor (NOC 4011)- about 30 hours/week

So,my question is, if I can apply with work experience/hours from both places(different job codes) or no?
Can Adhoc work experience be counted towards eligibility requirements?
Will they consider it to be genuine that I am currently working at both places as it is not so common in India?

Please help me if anyone know these.

Thanks.