+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Any idea if Ontario will open nominations again in November,and will it have same criteria i.e. above 400 points in human priority scheme.

I missed out last time because of my agent... Angry

Reactions: deylin javier

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs77 said:
Any idea if Ontario will open nominations again in November,and will it have same criteria i.e. above 400 points in human priority scheme.

I missed out last time because of my agent... Angry
No one knows for sure.

alihasan786

Jul 29, 2016
hey guys,

I have post secondary 1 year training and education certificate from my employer for 1224(property administrator) where i have following several years experience so my question is can i use this certificate as a post secondary 1 year training diploma as required by SINP?

thanks

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Hi
Please answer my query

i want to send my technical board 1 year diploma to WES for evaluation,i have not recieved the actual diploma certifcate from board yet ,however, i have marks sheet of this diploma
can i ask technical board of education to send WES format transcript form with marks sheet

Is it necessary to send actual diploma certificate to WES alongwith verified mark sheet
or
only transcript or mark sheet send by board is enough

2nd query is regarding FUNDS

i have required funds in cash not in bank,when should i submit funds into bank,
actually, when in express entry funds should be submitted before recieving ITA

thank you for your answer

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleworld said:
Hi
Please answer my query

i want to send my technical board 1 year diploma to WES for evaluation,i have not recieved the actual diploma certifcate from board yet ,however, i have marks sheet of this diploma
can i ask technical board of education to send WES format transcript form with marks sheet

Is it necessary to send actual diploma certificate to WES alongwith verified mark sheet
or
only transcript or mark sheet send by board is enough
Check WES's document requirements for your country. A diploma certificate is usually required.

2nd query is regarding FUNDS

i have required funds in cash not in bank,when should i submit funds into bank,
actually, when in express entry funds should be submitted before recieving ITA
You need to show POF after you receive ITA, when you submit your documents.
The funds need to be in your account for at least 6 months, unless you can demonstrate where the money came from (eg. a gift deed, or sale of property, etc.)

thank you for your answer

z1234

Aug 23, 2016
hello to all. hope you are fine,

i want to discuss regarding express entry program, Recently i have done MSc Operations and supply chain management from University of Hertfordshire UK. i have one-year work experience in procurement department of Evershine industries company limited Pakistan. my question is that Am i eligible for Express entry program?

regards,
Syed

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
z1234 said:

i want to discuss regarding express entry program, Recently i have done MSc Operations and supply chain management from University of Hertfordshire UK. i have one-year work experience in procurement department of Evershine industries company limited Pakistan. my question is that Am i eligible for Express entry program?

regards,
Syed
Firstly, you're in the wrong thread. This thread is for PNP.

Go to the Express Entry Step By Step Instructions thread, and read this post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
z1234 said:

regards,
Syed
The first step is to check the eligibility. Use this link to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp. Please note that IELTS is not the only factor that determines that you are eligible or not.

IELTS has a major role in boosting your CRS score. Use this calculator to see the impact that higher IELTS can have on your CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

In addition to IELTS, you also need to get ECA done.

In addition to the CRS score, CIC assesses federal skilled worker applications based on six selection factors.

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, the applicant will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker and the Express Entry profile would be ineligible

Check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Read the posts on the thread shared by istari.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
For NBPNP, it says that we can apply under open category if our NOC falls under one of the NOCs mentioned. Does that mean that the requirement of attending information session is waived off for those NOCs alone?

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I have a CRS of 449 and currently in India. My NOC is 1111. Is there any PNP at present for which I could apply or just have to wait in the pool (wherein scores are sky rocketing)... Guys, any hope for me?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
I have a CRS of 449 and currently in India. My NOC is 1111. Is there any PNP at present for which I could apply or just have to wait in the pool (wherein scores are sky rocketing)... Guys, any hope for me?
1111 is on Nova Scotia's in-demand list, so you can apply there if you score at least 67 points in NS's eligibility factors, which can be found here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

PEI does not require specific NOCs, job offers, past experience in the province, or relatives, and is currently open.

NB's only special requirement is attending an information session (or having relatives in NB).

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
istari said:
1111 is on Nova Scotia's in-demand list, so you can apply there if you score at least 67 points in NS's eligibility factors, which can be found here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

PEI does not require specific NOCs, job offers, past experience in the province, or relatives, and is currently open.

NB's only special requirement is attending an information session (or having relatives in NB).
Hi istari.. Do you have any idea on what 'open category' in NB PNP means?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Hi istari.. Do you have any idea on what 'open category' in NB PNP means?
Did you read the first post in this thread ?

joelmath said:
If your NOC code is on of these : 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281, then you can apply under Open Category.

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
istari said:
[Hi,Thank you for your response,can you please tell me how i can justify my funds in account if they are not 6 months old,can you please tell me how and at what format i can use for Gift deed............ is there any specific gift deed specimen and how i can register that one with notary public also can you tell me at what stage i have to show this gift deed agreement as a proof of fund...........thanks]