Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri987 said:
Thanks for the reply,
do we have any other group which can updates like any whats app groups/email groups to get these updates ?
check regularly provincial website and follow this forum OR you can hire agent and pay him for doing this task for you

vishalsains

Aug 30, 2016
Hi All,

I have a CRS score of 430 and I'm planning to apply for Canada PR through express entry.
I've found out that Ontario PNP is temporarily paused since Feb 2016. Does anyone has any knowledge of when it will resume?
Also, shall I go ahead and apply for Express Entry with this score?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalsains said:
Hi All,

I have a CRS score of 430 and I'm planning to apply for Canada PR through express entry.
I've found out that Ontario PNP is temporarily paused since Feb 2016. Does anyone has any knowledge of when it will resume?
Also, shall I go ahead and apply for Express Entry with this score?
Ontario's official statement is that they hope to be open again in November.
For most Provinces (including Ontario), you can't apply for PNP without an active EE profile. So yes, you should create your profile.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Brunswick Nominee here! Got my PPR last week.

Anyway, I would love to pay it forward by sharing my actual experience during application stage. Feel free to visit my blog mentioned below. ;D

I hope it helps everyone!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grayninja2014 said:

Anyway, I would love to pay it forward by sharing my actual experience during application stage. Feel free to visit my blog mentioned below. ;D

Congrats !

ZoobieS

Jun 29, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
Scarborough
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
grayninja2014 said:

Congrats!
And I went through your blog. Very well captured journey an I look forward to reading more about your experience in NB

Cheers!

+1

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi can someone suggest what would be the best NOC code to choose among 2171, 2173 and 2174? My 8 years experience includes responsibilities from all the three codes and I believe it is possible to project it for any one of them. And I also think that there should be no problems in getting a letter from co-worker for any of these codes. I am inclining towards 2171 as it can be used for SK, NB and NS. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I am yet to create my profile and I want to make sure that I create with a one that gives me best chance for any one of the PNP. I am also planning to get the letters before I create my EE profile so that I can be sure of what I am claiming.

Thanks!

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Friends,
with 408 and without job offer, below are the provinces to apply ? Please correct me if i miss any ?

Saskatchewan
Ontario
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia

This week i created my express entry profile, what are the chances getting the PNP ?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri987 said:
Friends,
with 408 and without job offer, below are the provinces to apply ? Please correct me if i miss any ?

Saskatchewan
Ontario
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia

This week i created my express entry profile, what are the chances getting the PNP ?
Yep, I'm pretty sure that's all of them. But remember that Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan have in-demand lists, and you can only apply if your NOC is on the list.

Your chances depend entirely on other factors; your CRS has little bearing.

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
HI all,

My CRS score is low at 382.

My NOC is 1112 (Financial and investment analysts)

Are there any chance to get a province nomination through any of the province in near future?

Please guide me.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Vishal A said:
HI all,

My CRS score is low at 382.

My NOC is 1112 (Financial and investment analysts)

Are there any chance to get a province nomination through any of the province in near future?

Please guide me.

Thanks
Try to improve your score and also track individual province websites for updates.

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
istari said:
Yep, I'm pretty sure that's all of them. But remember that Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan have in-demand lists, and you can only apply if your NOC is on the list.

Your chances depend entirely on other factors; your CRS has little bearing.
Thanks for the response, yeah will have a eye on the PNP nominations.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
DRBOSS said:
hello,

can i apply to more than one PNP at a time?
Yes