+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Thank you for such intensive information. It's so useful to put them all together. By the way, do you know when will Ontario PNP reopen again? Thanks a ton again!

Best,

Vi

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vananhthai said:
Thank you for such intensive information. It's so useful to put them all together. By the way, do you know when will Ontario PNP reopen again? Thanks a ton again!

Best,

Vi
Ontario's official statement is that they hope to reopen in November.

Rickyindia

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-3-2017
I want to know that do we have to apply for OINP or they randomly select the profiles from EE profiles to give them the nomination. Kindly elaborate how the PNP works. Actually I am sitting on CRS score of 475 and still not got the ITA. So I am looking for PNP from any state. My NOC is 0122 bank manager

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Rickyindia said:
I want to know that do we have to apply for OINP or they randomly select the profiles from EE profiles to give them the nomination. Kindly elaborate how the PNP works. Actually I am sitting on CRS score of 475 and still not got the ITA. So I am looking for PNP from any state. My NOC is 0122 bank manager
Buddy, nobody is going to elaborate the process for you. The first post on this thread clearly explains the process, you just have to read through and understand. Then, if you have any query, you can post those.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rickyindia said:
First of all, as Stanlee pointed out, you shouldn't expect handholding but a research on your side and then seek clarification from forum members because nobody here is immigration agent from learnt the process through research and discussion.
475 is a good score, seems like you haven't noticed that last ITA round was 483 cutoff. You can expect the ITA very soon(probably couple of months) looking at the past trends.

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
Hi Everyone!

New member this side so please excuse me if my queries look repetitive.
Can anyone let me know other than OINP, what other provinces can i apply for?
My NOC code is 1123

Thanks in advance!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dekey07 said:
Hi Everyone!

New member this side so please excuse me if my queries look repetitive.
Can anyone let me know other than OINP, what other provinces can i apply for?
My NOC code is 1123

Thanks in advance!
Have you read through the first page of this thread ? It shows which provinces have in-demand lists that you can search through for your NOC.

But be aware that a lot of provinces' PNPs are currently closed. They should all reopen by next year.

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the information, this is really helpful.

Recently, have started my processing and completed my WES(MS Comp),5+Years IT Exp, and IELTS(L7.5R7W7S7) with CRS 398. Based on the info provided, am not eligible for ONIP and others i can try. Do we have any information when the Provinces will open next ? Any idea which channels we have to follow to get the updates as soon as Province open ?

Thanks again !!!!!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri987 said:
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the information, this is really helpful.

Recently, have started my processing and completed my WES(MS Comp),5+Years IT Exp, and IELTS(L7.5R7W7S7) with CRS 398. Based on the info provided, am not eligible for ONIP and others i can try. Do we have any information when the Provinces will open next ? Any idea which channels we have to follow to get the updates as soon as Province open ?

Thanks again !!!!!
All provinces will be open at the beginning of next year, although some will open before then.
You can either check the forum to know when provinces open up, or check each province's website.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I understand, there is no way of receiving the nomination from British Columbia unless you have a job offer, right?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
As far as I understand, there is no way of receiving the nomination from British Columbia unless you have a job offer, right?
Or if you earned a post-grad qualification from a BC university.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
Or if you earned a post-grad qualification from a BC university.
Which is also unfortunately not my case. Thanks for confirming!

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Thanks for the reply,
do we have any other group which can updates like any whats app groups/email groups to get these updates ?

adarshdeep

Sep 28, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for this wonderful information.

I have one question, can we get nominated if we don't have job offer or canada education?
If yes, then which all provinces approve that.

Regards,
Adarsh.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adarshdeep said:
Hi,

Thanks for this wonderful information.

I have one question, can we get nominated if we don't have job offer or canada education?
If yes, then which all provinces approve that.

Regards,
Adarsh.
almost all of them based on their criteria which is generally occupation related. Quebec, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Ontario