+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just wondering for BC EE or BC PNP, I did not see where you could upload your employer's job offer letter on both of the applications. So I do not need to provide any documents until I am invited? Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sharon6191 said:
just wondering for BC EE or BC PNP, I did not see where you could upload your employer's job offer letter on both of the applications. So I do not need to provide any documents until I am invited? Thanks.

Correct.

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please help!!

I have been working for this company for more than 2 years. My first job after graduating. My boss is ready to file PNP for me but he won't agree to post my job again. Does my employer has to go through all the hassle of posting job again even if I have been working for the company for more than 2 years. I am on Post Graduate Work Permit.

Also which form does my employer has to fill out? He wants to look at the form before hand.

Thanks a lot

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, the reality is if you want to claim 600 extra points to help your EE profile and you have to get LIMA which I think your boss may not post new job on the market if he had posted it on the public job market before. This is what I heard. However,
I also heard LIMA is very difficult to pass. I think LIMA is totally foolish,because how can a person already working to get LIMA? I am on PGWP as well.

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
istari said:
NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Just be careful about this as they sent me very wrong NOC ID, it was not even remotely relevant. It is your own responsibility to determine the NOC code after all.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhbin said:
Just be careful about this as they sent me very wrong NOC ID, it was not even remotely relevant. It is your own responsibility to determine the NOC code after all.
Agree, they don't understand much of the technicalities and send wrong NOC many times and put a disclaimer it's your responsibililty.

I had trim down my list of duties and asked and they told me developer and programmer which is nowhere related to me.

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors pls help!!!
Can I use Indian passport as proof of date of birth for my spouse? His dob certificate from the concerned authority is lost. If not, what else is accepted as proof of date of birth by cic?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rash1480 said:
Seniors pls help!!!
Can I use Indian passport as proof of date of birth for my spouse? His dob certificate from the concerned authority is lost. If not, what else is accepted as proof of date of birth by cic?
Birth certificates are not required for you and spouse. It is required only for dependent children, if any.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Birth certificates are not required for you and spouse. It is required only for dependent children, if any.
That is surprising as I have always heard that original birth certificate is required to be produced after receiving ITA. I myself am struggling to get my birth certificate from the authorities. If you are sure about that then it is a big relief.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vabs200 said:
That is surprising as I have always heard that original birth certificate is required to be produced after receiving ITA. I myself am struggling to get my birth certificate from the authorities. If you are sure about that then it is a big relief.
This is what CIC says about birth certificate here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose
To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements
- This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
- The document must be one of the following:
- birth certificate;
- equivalent document from the birth country; or
- letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
This is what CIC says about birth certificate here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose
To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements
- This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
- The document must be one of the following:
- birth certificate;
- equivalent document from the birth country; or
- letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
All the dependent children, including non-accompanying
Indeed it seems so from the information given on the above link. Thanks for sharing. Do you also know if birth certificate isn't required for the primary applicant when going through the provincial nomination route?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vabs200 said:
Indeed it seems so from the information given on the above link. Thanks for sharing. Do you also know if birth certificate isn't required for the primary applicant when going through the provincial nomination route?
It depends on the provincial guidelines, you will have to refer to the Application Guide or guidelines of the specific province.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
To add to what Stanlee said, even when a birth certificate *is* required, exceptions and exemptions can be made. I applied to OINP, which requires a birth certificate, but I didn't have one, and applied without it, including an explanation for why I was doing so, and requesting them to use my passport as my proof of birth instead. I never had any problem with the process.
TL;DR- if you find that a birth certificate is required, but you have legitimate reasons for not finding one, don't freak out. Offer alternate proofs of birth, and a thorough letter of explanation.
Good luck.