+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Successfully linked to my application before receiving AOR

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hi there, my application was delivered on 18 April, however, I have never received any AOR from CIC. What I did was starting from 4 weeks after 18 April, I started logging in GCKey every day and trying my luck by providing names and the city of my birth and search. On 24 May, after weeks of failure, it said there was one application matches my search, I was so excited and I successfully linked my application right away and it showed that my file was submitted on 24 May.
I'd like to know if all communications from now will be only through GCKey until the PR is approved? I am just worried that there is something wrong with my email and it will never receive emails from CIC in case they will send me any important emails later on.:( I don't want to miss anything...

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi there, my application was delivered on 18 April, however, I have never received any AOR from CIC. What I did was starting from 4 weeks after 18 April, I started logging in GCKey every day and trying my luck by providing names and the city of my birth and search. On 24 May, after weeks of failure, it said there was one application matches my search, I was so excited and I successfully linked my application right away and it showed that my file was submitted on 24 May.
I'd like to know if all communications from now will be only through GCKey until the PR is approved? I am just worried that there is something wrong with my email and it will never receive emails from CIC in case they will send me any important emails later on.:( I don't want to miss anything...
yes, all communications will be through GCKEY. You should receive an email when there is a new message.

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Hi nothing to worry about the same thing happen to me, my husband and i was able to link our account successfully before receiving AOR since then we have received Sponsor Approved(SA) and File Transfer to Local visa office via e-mail notification!