+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success rate following ITA

superflychris

Mar 20, 2015
Hi there - after receiving an ITA, and supplying all the documents that prove that you have earned the points that you stated for education, work experience, language skills etc. - is success pretty much guaranteed?

If not what is the rate of successful conversion of an ITA into Permanent Residency?

Chris Mattock

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you prove all your points and do not fail any medicals, then sure, it is 100% guaranteed you get a visa to Canada and get your PR in the first few months after your arrival. The trickiest part is to know how to prove your points. You have to put together ALL the required supporting documents. If any one of them is missing or is not convincing, there will be complications. I had my 2014 FSW application returned to me for a very debatable reason for example. You just have to have everything in your application.

On the other hand, since they switched to an online application system, things might not be so harsh anymore, and they could just simply ask you to send the right or missing documentation. Just a hunch.

superflychris

Mar 20, 2015
Waaaaait.... so you're initially issued with some kind of working visa THEN you get PR? (I am FSW... 447 points so should be next draw).

chakrireddy

Apr 2, 2015
haznac said:
If you prove all your points and do not fail any medicals, then sure, it is 100% guaranteed you get a visa to Canada and get your PR in the first few months after your arrival. The trickiest part is to know how to prove your points. You have to put together ALL the required supporting documents. If any one of them is missing or is not convincing, there will be complications. I had my 2014 FSW application returned to me for a very debatable reason for example. You just have to have everything in your application.

On the other hand, since they switched to an online application system, things might not be so harsh anymore, and they could just simply ask you to send the right or missing documentation. Just a hunch.
Thanks !!

Your reply has eased a bit of tension !! :)

superflychris

Mar 20, 2015
haznac said:

And YES! Thanks! ;D 8)

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, as far as I remember, you get some sort of a visa (not sure if it is PR related or just a generic temporary residence or work permit), and then you get your PR card in a few months once you arrive. Correct me if I am wrong.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is just a bureaucratic thing though, I mean once you get your visa it means you will certainly get your PR, it just takes some time - paper work.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
If you are not inadmissible and there are no problems when you arrive, the officer will allow you to enter Canada as a permanent resident. The officer will also confirm your Canadian mailing address. Your permanent resident card will be mailed to you at this address.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/arrival.asp

means you will be awarded PR VISA and will enter Canada as PR. Later your PR card will be granted.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
If you are not inadmissible and there are no problems when you arrive, the officer will allow you to enter Canada as a permanent resident. The officer will also confirm your Canadian mailing address. Your permanent resident card will be mailed to you at this address.

means you will be awarded PR VISA and will enter Canada as PR. Later your PR card will be granted.
Yes, that's what I meant ;D

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
well well well

if your all documents are complete,bonafide, no criminal records and no issues with medical then next depends on your luck and visa officer say 98% chances

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are genuinely eligible for PR and you create an EE profile that represents you accurately, you will receive ITA. If you have all the documents to support your EE profile, in addition to the documents required for the application process itself AND the documents are bonafide, not expired, and meet the requirements established by CEC, then you will 100% succeed in immigrating. You have to be more confident about your application.

Reactions: sam3218

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:

so if i am outside , and i want to get the PR and then go back to country i am working in to clear everything , is it okay or should i stay in canada ?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Mrnassaro said:
so if i am outside , and i want to get the PR and then go back to country i am working in to clear everything , is it okay or should i stay in canada ?
You can leave Canada after you have PR status. You need to be in canada for 2 years within 5 years or else you risk losing PR status.