N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Hopefulagain said:
@ mead......Thats exactly what I told the OP but, he thinks that I am being short tempered with him. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Well........... one can take the horse to the water but one cannot make the horse drink the water.

From the looks of his response, he doesnt want to hear the truth (and there are some people who do agree with his reasoning). He would rather people agree with him - that gives him some sort of consolation that its okay to do what he has done - than give him some sort of advice that would prevent him from screwing things up even more.
U did the best u cud.. Gave the best advice possible..
But there r something we just cant fix..

I admire ur patience though..

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Rinku_roy said:
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU..WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING ON HIS BEHALF...
Calm down fren.. They r just tryin to help u..
Read the suggestions.. Skip the sarcasm..

It will help u..

Eyelashes1222

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He is not just the person I know who did forward fake papers there are lots and some are proud of it. The Good thing there papers is in process now, i cant just believe that the CIC doesnt know it.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
when was ur gap?? is that gap during UG??? I also had an year gap during UG and my visa got refused for dalhousie university for Jan 2014

Tantan12

Jun 14, 2012
There are lot of people doing that, submitting fake documents to secure their future in positive or negative. There are two lies in this world, BLACK LIES and WHITE LIES.. And you are in a white lies side.. Gudluck men.

Prabhjit gill

Nov 21, 2019
You received your passport back, right? They did not send any of your documents, As far as I understand thats because they would have kept all your documents in a file created under your name and UCI number.

Now if you think that someone here is going to recommend you to submit the fake document again..........then you should SERIOUSLY be wary of accepting that person's advice.

As for your dilemma, I believe you have 2 options:

1) Resubmit your Canadian application WITHOUT fake documents. If they ask you what happened to the other documents, you can tell them the truth and apologize....profusely. Its a 50-50 chance that they could appreciate your honesty and may overlook your 1st indiscretion. but, remember thats a gamble you might have to take.

2) Your 2nd option is to apply to a different country. You were not refused Canadian visa so you dont have an issue there. Also make sure that this time you DO NOT submit any fake documents

I am going to get philosophical here, so please bear with me.

I have not yet understood the reason why people think its okay to lie on applications. Whatever happened to honesty and integrity? I mean, does your conscience not bother you at all when you submit fake documents? And, then when your visas get refused, you blame everybody but yourself.
you are 100% right.can you tell me how a file a complaint against a student,who passed her 2 year diploma in Canada with a fake degree ans now she is calling her brother as a visitor with a fake study documents,because her brother did passed only 10th,one time his visa refused then he make a fake study documents like as b.com degree and again applied visitor visa and finally he got a visitor visa with fake study documents. upcoming couple of days he is coming in Canada as a visitor

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
you are 100% right.can you tell me how a file a complaint against a student,who passed her 2 year diploma in Canada with a fake degree ans now she is calling her brother as a visitor with a fake study documents,because her brother did passed only 10th,one time his visa refused then he make a fake study documents like as b.com degree and again applied visitor visa and finally he got a visitor visa with fake study documents. upcoming couple of days he is coming in Canada as a visitor
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html