+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stundent visa for canda need help!

Vanshmalik5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I have recently completed my grade 12 in commerce with 56% and i got 7 cgpa in my 10th. I have scored 7 bands not less than 6.5 in ielts. And i am applying for buss course. Will i get my visa?
Plz help

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I have recently completed my grade 12 in commerce with 56% and i got 7 cgpa in my 10th. I have scored 7 bands not less than 6.5 in ielts. And i am applying for buss course. Will i get my visa?
Plz help
No one can predict your visa chances. Looking at your recent qualification, chances of visa approval are slim. But, people with lower grades than yours got visa, in the past. At last, its upon luck and rest part of your application (financial conditions, ties in your country,etc).
I would recommend you to opt for 3/4 year bachelor in your field, it would maximize your chances.

Vanshmalik5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
No one can predict your visa chances. Looking at your recent qualification, chances of visa approval are slim. But, people with lower grades than yours got visa, in the past. At last, its upon luck and rest part of your application (financial conditions, ties in your country,etc).
I would recommend you to opt for 3/4 year bachelor in your field, it would maximize your chances.
But i have already applied for 2 yrs diploma.
And i have submitted all financial related documents like gic and college fees.