+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi everyone

Applied online from islamabad on 27 sep 2017
Biometrics done medical done and passed.
Still waiting....any hope?
were you called for the medicals? this is still hope be optimistic. I have seen two similar case as yours which one was exactly 10months when visa was approved and the other 12months, so be optimistic

have you send CIC any reminders mail of recent and how did you go about it, how many cic emails did you send to?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats not true...i got visa on 7 aug checked in gic account ....filed on 21 june offline general....yesterday i got my passport in which date of issue was 2 aug...so it means even gic account updates slowly...not real time
Means our decision could be ready by now and they are too lazy to reply while we are exhausted waiting lol

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
were you called for the medicals? this is still hope be optimistic. I have seen two similar case as yours which one was exactly 10months when visa was approved and the other 12months, so be optimistic

have you send CIC any reminders mail of recent and how did you go about it, how many cic emails did you send to?
Yes I was requested for nedical within a month of AOR and I did completed medical and passed it.
I hope so aswell that after this long I recieve some positive reaponse Soon.yes I have seen a case aswell of Osamaboz he got visa almost after 10 months so that gave me a bit of hope.Any way tha ks for being optimistic.

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Tanvii

Jul 11, 2018
I have listened that embassy is not providing visa for sept intake now so all applications are closed.is it true??as I have applied my file on June 12 but i hv not got it..and I am still waiting ?so is there anything to worry about or smthg else?? Please provide info about this.
Have u got acknowledgment???

Nancymehta123

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe CIC are experiencing a backlog of files or more than expected new applications. If you've not linked your offline application to online on CIC account, you can as well do it to easily get updates regarding your application

Your application is till fresh to be worried as there are April/May applicants still awaiting decisions. BUT if your application has exceeded the normal processing time, please send CIC a warm reminder using the web form or email
So ,please suggest me the way to contact CIC for warm reminder regarding my file as it has been more than 75 days from submission.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
So ,please suggest me the way to contact CIC for warm reminder regarding my file as it has been more than 75 days from submission.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/(X(1)S(5wyjzcrll00flogsj3eijm0v))/case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true

or of you know any of the emails to the embassies processing your application x you can send them a direct email

Rajdev Arora

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
hello friends please suggest me ..
my intake is september and its online process and in general category
And applied on 11th August.... And no updates still....
My classes start at 4th September but after that it extended by college and now it will start at 24th September.... So please suggest me how much time will take embassy and process... I'm so tensed

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hello friends please suggest me ..
my intake is september and its online process and in general category
And applied on 11th August.... And no updates still....
My classes start at 4th September but after that it extended by college and now it will start at 24th September.... So please suggest me how much time will take embassy and process... I'm so tensed
Given to the expected time of applying for a study permit given your resumption date, you applied late. What is the estimated duration of study permit processing of your country?