+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa rejection

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
I and my wife applied for Canadian study visa in Jan 2017, however it got rejected. Following are the documents we attached with the study permit.

1. Application forms
2. Family Information
3. Bank statement of 55000 CAD
4. Marriage certificate
5. Admission letters of Uni of Saskatchewan
6. Salary slips and service letters

Reasons for rejection: You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) travel history
2) family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3) purpose of visit
4) current employment situation
5) Ties to home country

I want to apply again. Guru's please help and determine which doc's i missed in my application. I feel that i should have attached (Property docs, past visa's copy). Also guide, Should i apply for apply for ATIP form? i have another question, will i have to pay bio metric fee again if i apply next month.

LancerAB

Feb 15, 2017
Aalluu said:
I and my wife applied for Canadian study visa in Jan 2017, however it got rejected. Following are the documents we attached with the study permit.

1. Application forms
2. Family Information
4. Marriage certificate

Reasons for rejection: You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) travel history
3) purpose of visit
5) Ties to home country

I want to apply again. Guru's please help and determine which doc's i missed in my application. I feel that i should have attached (Property docs, past visa's copy). Also guide, Should i apply for apply for ATIP form? i have another question, will i have to pay bio metric fee again if i apply next month.

what is ur travel history ? where did u travel the past years ??

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
LancerAB said:
what is ur travel history ? where did u travel the past years ??
Yes i did travel to Saudia last year. Apart from that i have UK and India Visa too. But i did not attach the scan copy of past visa history.

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
Aalluu said:

1. Application forms
2. Family Information
4. Marriage certificate

1) travel history
3) purpose of visit
5) Ties to home country

1- travel history: I was rejected under travel history so some advised me to write a strong S.O.P or study plan
as you mentioned you have a lot of visas why did not you include them...include them this time and if you a visa stamp but you did not travel try to explain your situation

2- family ties in Canada and in country of residence: it is very easy to overcome family ties rejection...try to attach any family property or yours

3- purpose of visit : try to pay your first year tuition fees

4- current employment situation : HR from your employment is very important

5- 5) Ties to home country : in your study plan write down why would you leave Canada in the end of your study ....also showing properties increases your chance to go back to your country ...remember the main purpose of study in Canada is to just study and go back to your country

You have to respect the law and by the end of your study there is a route to immigrate there

Best of luck

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
yildiz said:
1- travel history: I was rejected under travel history so some advised me to write a strong S.O.P or study plan
as you mentioned you have a lot of visas why did not you include them...include them this time and if you a visa stamp but you did not travel try to explain your situation

2- family ties in Canada and in country of residence: it is very easy to overcome family ties rejection...try to attach any family property or yours

5- 5) Ties to home country : in your study plan write down why would you leave Canada in the end of your study ....also showing properties increases your chance to go back to your country ...remember the main purpose of study in Canada is to just study and go back to your country

You have to respect the law and by the end of your study there is a route to immigrate there

Best of luck
Thank you very much for your reply. Appreciate it

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
yildiz said:

Best of luck
I have another question yildiz, do i have to submit bio metrics if i apply again?

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Aalluu said:
I have another question yildiz, do i have to submit bio metrics if i apply again?
Unfortunately yes

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
Any other suggestion?

Do i and my wife have to submit different SOP's. Considering the fact we both have got admission in the same class and in the same term.

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
dear sir could you please help me
i go 2 refusal from canada

i got my 1st refusal on December
2nd refusal on 17.march.2017

reason were almost same in my both refusal,reasons were i am not a bonafied student and will not come back after my stay in canada.

my profile is i done b.com in 2012 with 54 %,
i scored 6 bands in ielts, L 6, R 5.5, W 6, S 6.5.
i gave them my net worth certificate which was around 1.52 crore (on the name of me)
and my business detail , i applied for international business management at lambton college.

i dont know what to do ??

can you please help me.................... please....................

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Vishnurocks said:
dear sir could you please help me
i go 2 refusal from canada

i got my 1st refusal on December
2nd refusal on 17.march.2017

reason were almost same in my both refusal,reasons were i am not a bonafied student and will not come back after my stay in canada.

my profile is i done b.com in 2012 with 54 %,
i scored 6 bands in ielts, L 6, R 5.5, W 6, S 6.5.
i gave them my net worth certificate which was around 1.52 crore (on the name of me)
and my business detail , i applied for international business management at lambton college.

i dont know what to do ??

can you please help me.................... please....................
Bona fida = pay tuition
Come back = home ties = proof of family properties or yours and indicate them in the study plan or statement of purpose
make sure you write a strong letter and take your time before you apply for the third time

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
heyy..............YILDIZ
greetings......

i paid my first semester college fees and rest fees was in my bank account.
i attached my and my bothers income tax returns along with net worth certificate, (with description of my property)
i made sop, which justify my course and my future intentions.

but still don't know why they refuse , where i am legging behind

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Vishnurocks said:
heyy..............YILDIZ
greetings......

i paid my first semester college fees and rest fees was in my bank account.
i attached my and my bothers income tax returns along with net worth certificate, (with description of my property)
i made sop, which justify my course and my future intentions.

but still don't know why they refuse , where i am legging behind
Study in Canada means study in Canada....Prove that you will come back home after you finish your study? ..Clear now ?

Also, make sure you have a strong reason to study there..Remember there is no interview most of time so make sure you clear everything whether online or paper-based