+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa rejected

Bhairav

Aug 20, 2020
Hi..
I got my study permit rejected from UAE. The reason mentioned were
1. Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence (they are referring India or UAE, not clear).
2. Your current employment situation. (I lost my job due to Covid-19, and that i mentioned in my application).
Please share some experience with such case and also suggest how to make my profile clear from above two reasons?
Do you have some relative or family member in Canada?

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Applied on 6th August UAE
Biometrics 9th August UAE
Receipt of Correspondence letter 26th August
Receipt of Rejection letter 27th August
U mean yesterday u received the letter not today plZ apply for gcms notes wen is your classes starting was it full application or medical is pending

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
U mean yesterday u received the letter not today plZ apply for gcms notes wen is your classes starting was it full application or medical is pending
My classes to be start in Jan 2021. It was a full application, medical was not required in UAE. How to get GCMS notes, how it will help?

Roohiez

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hi..
I got my study permit rejected from UAE. The reason mentioned were
1. Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence (they are referring India or UAE, not clear).
2. Your current employment situation. (I lost my job due to Covid-19, and that i mentioned in my application).
Please share some experience with such case and also suggest how to make my profile clear from above two reasons?
Hi Jiya
Are you still staying in UAE despite losing your job?
Do you live alone there? If yes then the Visa Officer might have thought that despite losing your job you are still staying there so you might do the same thing in Canada.
If possible I would suggest you move back to India and apply from there. I know flights are not really operating right now but since you are applying for Jan intake, you still have a lot of time.

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Hi Jiya
Are you still staying in UAE despite losing your job?
Do you live alone there? If yes then the Visa Officer might have thought that despite losing your job you are still staying there so you might do the same thing in Canada.
If possible I would suggest you move back to India and apply from there. I know flights are not really operating right now but since you are applying for Jan intake, you still have a lot of time.
I am on my company extended visa, visa validity is October 2021, however travelling was a concern.