+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa rejected

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

My name is Prasad, I am want some information regarding Visa refusal. Yesterday my study visa got rejected for following reasons.

1.Have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course r program of studies that you intend to pursue
2.Immigration status in country of residence
3.Purpose of visit
4.Employment prospects in country of residence.
5.Current employment situation
6.Personal assets and financial status.

Could anybody please help me in this case. I have already paid first semester fee which is CAD 7,000 and apart from that i showed CAD 24,000 in my account.

Regards
Prasad

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
What is your profile and your country?
Hi,

Thanks you so much for responding.

I am Mechanical Engineer from India with 4 plus years of experience. Currently working in Kuwait as Assistant- Planning Engineer.
I got admission in Seneca College for Supply Chain Management Program.

Regrads
Prasad

anmolkler

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
India
What is your current residency, Kuwait or India? From which country did you lodge your file? What are your IELTS score? You did B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering then you should go for Masters mate. The VO might be thinking that you wouldn't return to your country after completing your studies. You go for Caips notes if you plan to re apply.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
I am currently residing in Kuwait. I submitted my file through online from Kuwait itself. I scored 8,7,6 & 8 in IELTS. Yes i did B.Tech. I know couple of B.Tech students joined same college for same course in Jan 2018 .It is one year program.

Reactions: Nenyee99

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am currently residing in Kuwait. I submitted my file through online from Kuwait itself. I scored 8,7,6 & 8 in IELTS. Yes i did B.Tech. I know couple of B.Tech students joined same college for same course in Jan 2018 .It is one year program.
Your IELTS is very good. Problem is you are applying from Kuwait. How are you showing your ties??

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
In my study plan letter I wrote " I am working in Kuwait and after my course I will return to Kuwait to work here".
Where else I need to show my ties and how???please explain..

anmolkler

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
India
You need to have good ties with your country. For example, showing that your family is dependent on you in Kuwait and you are the only source of income for them. That is just an example. Having properties and other assets will help you make it strong. Since you didn't show them(If you have), the VO thought that you won't ever return back.

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind response buddy. Yes we do have we properties and i did not mentioned that in my application,but how to show that??​

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
thats why they rejected, how can you come back to kuwait after completion of course you have to re apply your visa in that case you cant go back to kuwait which is your country of residence.. just mention you will go to india after completion of the course which is your origin country. :)

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
see the reasons here they mentioned cleary about your current employment and residence and they have reviewed your passport that your resident is going to expire on 1st july but you mentioned returning to kuwait.
Hi anoop. It is till 1-July-2018. why??
.Immigration status in country of residence
3.Purpose of visit

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
see the reasons here they mentioned cleary about your current employment and residence and they have reviewed your passport that your resident is going to expire on 1st july but you mentioned returning to kuwait.

.Immigration status in country of residence
3.Purpose of visit
Yes you are right. I mentioned that in my study plan, that i will come back to kuwait after my course. But now where i have to mention that i will go back to India???

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
a
Yes you are right. I mentioned that in my study plan, that i will come back to kuwait after my course. But now where i have to mention that i will go back to India???
again you have to to re apply your visa n mention in studyplan that you return to india.