+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa refusal chances over visitor visa

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
thats strange usa visit refusal can also impact on canada study permit? if this is the case than I think my wife won't get canadian study permit please tell me should I let my wife apply ? what are the chances?
Of course regardless of where you get refusal it will affect your future applications anywhere. You will find it difficult to go to Australia, New-Zealand, Canada and most western European countries with multiple refusals.

If you are able to explain why you or your wife got the refusal and what has changed since then, then go ahead apply.

ajstark

Jan 23, 2017
Hello good day to you

lets say my wife gets study visa during her studies can she apply for me to accompany her?

Thanks

Sherry hundal

Jul 27, 2019
I got refusel in visitor visa around 1 year ago,now i clear my graduation and planning for canada for further study, if i apply under SDS programe then it will chance to got refusel again or i will get study permit easily

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I got refusel in visitor visa in 2018,now i clear my graduation and planning for canada for further study, if i apply under SDS programe then it will chance to got refusel again or i get study permit easily
You will get refusal or approval faster, but it will not improve your chances.