+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Approved After 23rd March 2020 Join Here

getsthingsdone

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Anyway, I have not heard of any approval after 23rd. I spoke to one person who had a refusal, but not heard about a single approval.

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Even I have not heard anything yet. I reapplied on 3rd March and my application is sds from India. My biometrics got updated on 6th, that is it nothing after that. I already have my upfront medical. It is 10th April which means 39 calender days.
Still waiting....

Piyush ppp India

Aug 16, 2019
Even I have not heard anything yet. I reapplied on 3rd March and my application is sds from India. My biometrics got updated on 6th, that is it nothing after that. I already have my upfront medical. It is 10th April which means 39 calender days.
Still waiting....
I have same problems but still no updates

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Still waiting....
almost same dates i am from pakistan applied through SDS programe

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
From Pakistan
-Applied for study permit through SDS
-Visa Application submitted January 23rd
- Biometric updated January 24th
-Recieved interview letter on January 30th
- Interviewed in Islamabad Canadian high commision on February 12th
-Was told after interview that decision will be given in 2 weeks
- Made online inquiry and was told application is in queue for final decision on March 5th
-Recived Correspondent Letter on March 31st
- Still waiting for Final decision.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
From Pakistan
-Applied for study permit through SDS
-Visa Application submitted January 23rd
- Biometric updated January 24th
-Recieved interview letter on January 30th
- Interviewed in Islamabad Canadian high commision on February 12th
-Was told after interview that decision will be given in 2 weeks
- Made online inquiry and was told application is in queue for final decision on March 5th
-Recived Correspondent Letter on March 31st
- Still waiting for Final decision.
its really late for you as SDS programe.

getsthingsdone

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
My program is deffered.. Instead of may it is September now...
Don't know what to do. Should I update cic with an email? Need help
Do not mess with the application, once the visa is issued, you can go in Sep and get a study permit issued for the new dates at the airport in Canada.

nikita5890

Apr 29, 2019
Hello!
I have paid the tuition fee and I need to apply for study permit, I already have biometrics as I hold visitor visa for Canada, my query is how will I get medical clearance done ? Can I submitt myapplication online and will they give me the time frame and appoint me to certain hopsital to get it done after that ? Please suggest

Reactions: Sanyamkhullar

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hello!
I have paid the tuition fee and I need to apply for study permit, I already have biometrics as I hold visitor visa for Canada, my query is how will I get medical clearance done ? Can I submitt myapplication online and will they give me the time frame and appoint me to certain hopsital to get it done after that ? Please suggest
Use this link to find out your Panel and then call and book an appointment.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx