+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Gurkirat1

Aug 16, 2019
Hey..
I applied my visa online on 13th of july
Biometrics were done on 29th july.
After that no updates..
All the eligibility criterias were fullfilled too..
Its been a month now and the processing time is 4 weeks
I applied from delhi

Reactions: Msbrar

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey..
After that no updates..
I applied from delhi
If the processing time has passed send a webform query.
Also, processing time starts after bio-metrics.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi friends,

My Brother got an admission from Concordia university for Master of engineering in Information systems security. He needs to apply for study permit and getting visa from Iran.
1. Do you think getting visa would be difficult because of the subject information systems security?
2. I live in Canada and I have passport. Is it going to be bad for him and more difficult getting visa because I live in Canada?

Thanks much

14harleen

Jul 16, 2019
Hi friends,

My Brother got an admission from Concordia university for Master of engineering in Information systems security. He needs to apply for study permit and getting visa from Iran.
1. Do you think getting visa would be difficult because of the subject information systems security?
2. I live in Canada and I have passport. Is it going to be bad for him and more difficult getting visa because I live in Canada?

Thanks much
Hi,
May I know the profile of your brother and when did he apply? Actually I have also applied for the same course for January, 2020 but haven't received any reply yet.

Vivek Dekavadiya

Jun 13, 2019
Hey..
After that no updates..
I applied from delhi
Hello
i also applied on 29th July & medical updated on 14th Aug-19. still waiting for decision.
8980222344 no whats app me we will be in touch for better communication.

Vivek Patel

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Hi friends,

Thanks much
Its not important at all to pursuing in Network Security program. His conditions will determine his eligibility specially to proof family tie to Iran. If you have a good income then it will be an advantage for him to show you as his sponser.

Reactions: pegmog

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi,
May I know the profile of your brother and when did he apply? Actually I have also applied for the same course for January, 2020 but haven't received any reply yet.
Hi, Sorry I just saw your msg. He applied 3 months before. he is recently graduated not working.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi friends,

Thanks much
Don’t agree with the other poster. Yes your status in Canada is a negative for your brother because it creates ties in Canada which would indicate that he is likely to want to stay. How much that will impact is unknown. Not sure what kind of impact training someone from Iran would have given the country would be considered an enemy and a country that commits cyber terrorism against Canada. Not sure anyone would admit that there would be concerns training foreign nationals in Canada. There are plenty of students of other countries that are approved and they are known to have stolen IP through PhD students.

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hello everyone
My husband submitted study permit application on July 14 from Canada. we haven't received any update yet! We filled webform as well no response.
On the other hand the department has zero tolerance they are going to drop him out of the program if he can not submit it by the end of this week. they even don't accept to defer the offer.
do you have any idea? any suggestion?
We are under a fatal stress :(

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello everyone
My husband submitted study permit application on July 14 from Canada. we haven't received any update yet! We filled webform as well no response.
On the other hand the department has zero tolerance they are going to drop him out of the program if he can not submit it by the end of this week. they even don't accept to defer the offer.
do you have any idea? any suggestion?
We are under a fatal stress :(
You are in Canada? You need to call them.