+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit

Aicha saounde

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys.
I’d like to know something , I am re - apply for my study permit.
The first time I did it online , but I want to send it to the embassy directly via DHL . Paper format because I feel like online you can’t put all the documents you need to delete some documents because there’s certain amount I think 4mg per file something like that.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
You cannot courier your documents directly to any embassy/consulate. If you want to apply via paper based route you have to do so via VFS nearest to you.
As for your contention regarding file size issue for online application you can use many freely available compression software to overcome File size restrictions (File minimizer is one such app).
Online application option results in faster processing and there are millions who have used this option without any problem.

chuanpengxiao

Feb 27, 2019
File compression software are very useful, and and compressed size is OK for most application file ,
and Ofcourse online application is faster.
Wish you a good luck.

Pamela123

Mar 17, 2019
hi, I want to apply for a 1 year certificate program in an affordable college. Which college?
Can I get recommendations? I do have savings but I don’t know if it’s enough. $22000 CAD
I’ll be going to Canada with my husband and three children. We’ll b staying in a relatives house whom is going to prove that we have one year accommodation with them. My plan is to stay and eventually live permanently. ( I chose a one year program because I am 34 years old and don’t want to lose any more time) Do I have chances in getting a study permit?
Can I get advice as to what to do?
Thank you

nik7484

Jul 31, 2018
hi, I want to apply for a 1 year certificate program in an affordable college. Which college?
Can I get recommendations? I do have savings but I don’t know if it’s enough. $22000 CAD
I’ll be going to Canada with my husband and three children. We’ll b staying in a relatives house whom is going to prove that we have one year accommodation with them. My plan is to stay and eventually live permanently. ( I chose a one year program because I am 34 years old and don’t want to lose any more time) Do I have chances in getting a study permit?
Can I get advice as to what to do?
Thank you
I never heard of any age restrictions for post graduate studies. So you are free to apply, I think.