+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit was refused - second time

Khalid96

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all,

My study permit was refused second time. I received very generic comments even I explained very well in SOP.

I am not satisfied with respect to financial status.

I am not satisfied with respect to country of residence.

I am not satisfied with respect to purpose of visit.

What should be my reply to counter these points. Please advise.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Hi all,

My study permit was refused second time. I received very generic comments even I explained very well in SOP.

apply for gcms notes ASAP to know exact reason

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Applied 14 Dec, 2020 for Qatar and working here on work visa.
Refused 01 Feb, 2021
You VO must be Abu Dhabi? Its very typical of them reject applications especially from subcontinent. What home ties did you show ? What plan did you propose after you complete your studies ? Which course did you apply for ? Some of these question can get you started on how you can improve your chances.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi all,

Your application showed that you do not have the financial means to support yourself in Canada.

Your application showed that you will not return home.after your studies

Your application showed that you're not a genuine student.

Writing an sop does not prove anything.

Why would the visa officer believe the things you write in your sop?

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
Your application showed that you do not have the financial means to support yourself in Canada.

writing an SOP doesn’t prove anything? Lmao

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
SOP doesn't prove anything, it just showcase our intentions and explains our point of view.
Proof is the documents that we attach to support our application
Please y’all every document you submit is important. Including an SOP.

Khalid96

Jun 3, 2020

Thanks for repeating the comments and posing as VO.
I have enough financial means to support myself for the entire time of study and even I have property in my name plus a rental property in my home country.

I am a genuine student and why would someone who has good paying job will leave and spend thousands of dollars just to come to Canada that will be stupid choice and even worst in these tiring times. I won't spend even one dollar if not for education. Canada is just like any other country.

Why would someone not leave after finishing study unless if one applies for PGW and gets approval. You sound too negative.

Reactions: Danny1981

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
I have enough financial means to support myself for the entire time of study and even I have property in my name plus a rental property in my home country.

I am a genuine student and why would someone who has good paying job will leave and spend thousands of dollars just to come to Canada that will be stupid choice and even worst in these tiring times. I won't spend even one dollar if not for education. Canada is just like any other country.

Why would someone not leave after finishing study unless if one applies for PGW and gets approval. You sound too negative.
Don’t listen to him/her

In the mean time just order your gcms and take note that it all depends on the VO..
I saw someone that was refused and he just re-submitted the same documents again with LOE and updated Bank statement
When your notes is out then we can guide you further
repackage your application, don’t give these VO any space for doubt... Fire it to them and hope for the best.
I wish you goodluck.

Reactions: abinj

Khalid96

Jun 3, 2020
You VO must be Abu Dhabi? Its very typical of them reject applications especially from subcontinent. What home ties did you show ? What plan did you propose after you complete your studies ? Which course did you apply for ? Some of these question can get you started on how you can improve your chances.
Yes Abu Dhabi office.
My family lives here.
I was very straightforward in describing my plans after study is to come back to Qatar which was a mistake to mention since this place is a temporary residence.
I applied for two years diploma in cybersecurity.

Khalid96

Jun 3, 2020
Don’t listen to him/her

In the mean time just order your gcms and take note that it all depends on the VO..
I saw someone that was refused and he just re-submitted the same documents again with LOE and updated Bank statement
When your notes is out then we can guide you further
repackage your application, don’t give these VO any space for doubt... Fire it to them and hope for the best.
I wish you goodluck.
Thanks a lot. I hope for the best. I really appreciate for your kind advise.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

Study permit is not a story telling application.

What if you don't get pgwp? What if you don't complete the course because you have no intention of studying? What if you don't complete your course because you run out of money.

There are many many international students who just get the visa and enter Canada and not go to school once they are in. It gives IRCC so much headache chasing them down, so they are much more strict on applications from those countries. It is usually from the same few countries.

Don't blame me for being negative. Blame your countrymen in the past making your application so difficult.