+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit update

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Did you send proof of the medical with your app? It can take time to be updated.
Dear
Yes, indeed I have attached a copy of the medical report with my supporting documents as per request of the VFS employee
I have been worried because I got correspondence letter of biometric validity without changing in my medical status

I hope it goes well and getting it soon

Thank you very much for your answers

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Heyy?
I applied for study permit on 11th april thru SDS.
my intake is for september 2020 in humber college.
anyone here who applied on the same date?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Yes, that's absolutely correct, I read here that if I received biometric validity letter ( which is I got ) before updating my account is bad sign to my application

Please, is the medical exam should be update after background and eligibility in reviewing ???

Thanks a lot for your answer
Upfront Medicals or not, if your Medicals is not updated as passed before Biometrics correspondence letter, It’s likely a rejection.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Just hope you don’t receive correspondence letter without Medicals update
Upfront Medicals or not, if your Medicals is not updated as passed before Biometrics correspondence letter, It’s likely a rejection.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Yes, that's absolutely correct, I read here that if I received biometric validity letter ( which is I got ) before updating my account is bad sign to my application

Please, is the medical exam should be update after background and eligibility in reviewing ???

Thanks a lot for your answer
Background and eligibility is not Biometrics correspondence letter so you’re still safe.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Thank for reply
Actually, I got the biometric correspondence letter while my medical didn't update.
I am worried on that. However, I have very stronger application really confusing.

I applied in February through VFS offline and I just linked my account then i got biometric letter.

Hopefully it will be fine at the end.
Thank you so much