+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit update

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Well, check your online portal if medical was passed
Dear

I checked its only the eligibility is reviewing and background is processing nothing else are change. However, I have very strong application (governmental sponsorship for PhD tuition and living cost as I work for university in my country / I have MSc from UK/ Bank statement/ very strong tie to my home country...etc).

I am afraid that due to currently situation its doesn't update and I have sent my application in 11/2/2020 and linked my account around 01/04/2020 so I might missed those updates because there no online application for around two months.

Really I much appreciate your kind reply

Skosko2#

Feb 15, 2020
Dear

I checked its only the eligibility is reviewing and background is processing nothing else are change. However, I have very strong application (governmental sponsorship for PhD tuition and living cost as I work for university in my country / I have MSc from UK/ Bank statement/ very strong tie to my home country...etc).

I am afraid that due to currently situation its doesn't update and I have sent my application in 11/2/2020 and linked my account around 01/04/2020 so I might missed those updates because there no online application for around two months.

Really I much appreciate your kind reply
Indeed very strong application. We hope to share your testimony.
Am sorry to say that Although my Son's application wasn't as strong as yours, got biometric validity correspondence letter without request for medical and there after refused on 26 March 2020 in the mist of the pandemic.
Goodluck and stay safe

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Indeed very strong application. We hope to share your testimony.
Am sorry to say that Although my Son's application wasn't as strong as yours, got biometric validity correspondence letter without request for medical and there after refused on 26 March 2020 in the mist of the pandemic.
Goodluck and stay safe
Thank you