+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejections for Jan/June/September 2019 admits

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys,

This thread is to know about the rejection reasons for study permit applications and how one can counterattack those rejection reasons. Also, it would help people arrive at a decision based on the rejections mentioned by other ppl. So, those of you who got rejection(s), please post ur rejection reasons and the time of apply and decision received. If you can take a little bit of time and comment here, it would certainly help thousands of people who are going through major difficulties.

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would encourage you to get GCMS notes. General reasons may not be able to really pinpoint the true reason for your rejection.

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Would encourage you to get GCMS notes. General reasons may not be able to really pinpoint the true reason for your rejection.
Yeah. I already got gcms notes and applied for visa. Now waiting for results. So, if people tell about their rejections, we can able to assume or determine whether we can also get or not. Simple.

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
So anyone got GCMS notes please post your detail and notes.
Ramya30 what was your rejection reason ? According to GCMS notes

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So anyone got GCMS notes please post your detail and notes.
Ramya30 what was your rejection reason ? According to GCMS notes
Most of the rejections are pretty particular to each person’s individual circumstances I would suggest focusing on overcoming your specific reasons for rejection. No harm in collecting all the reasons for refusal I guess,

Debrahbabs

Jun 20, 2019
Hi,
I was also refused study visa this week and I intend to reapply as soon as possible.

Please what's GCMS notes and how do I get it?
My rejection was on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
H
Hi,
I was also refused study visa this week and I intend to reapply as soon as possible.

subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Hi. Gcms notes is something where your actual detailed rejection reasons will be mentioned which you can use to explain when you reapply.

To know more about your case,
1. Did u submit Letter of Intent/SOP?
2. What's your current employment in home country?
3. How much funds u showed for ur studies?
4. Your UG program and Master's program taken?

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey guys,

My application was refused in May--reasons stated were; "you submitted an offer of admission rather than a letter of acceptance..." I reapplied on May 30th with an additional letter from the University confirming my Admission for Fall 2019 Masters. I included an SOP too.

Recently, I received an Interview request regarding my reapplication--interview to be held at the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad on the 27th of June.

Just want to know if anyone else has received an Interview request? What has been your outcome post interview? Any suggestions/tips?

Thank you so much

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
hello guys, does anyone who has applied after may 2019 for student permit inside canada already received any answer from IRCC? I applied online for student visa on may 8th and now it's been 42 days without any update from IRCC, even though the website shows 33 days to process. Should I be worried about it?

Reactions: Jss592

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I agree, that when we get a refusal, we should always order GčMS, check the details of refusal and then re apply. It improves the chances by many fold.
I have this website video with discount coupon for those who wants to save money when applying for the notes

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

You can read this https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/faqs-2/

Beetan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys,

My application was refused in May--reasons stated were; "you submitted an offer of admission rather than a letter of acceptance..." I reapplied on May 30th with an additional letter from the University confirming my Admission for Fall 2019 Masters. I included an SOP too.

Recently, I received an Interview request regarding my reapplication--interview to be held at the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad on the 27th of June.

Just want to know if anyone else has received an Interview request? What has been your outcome post interview? Any suggestions/tips?

Thank you so much
what would be the difference b/w letter of acceptance and offer of admission both are offer letters

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
what would be the difference b/w letter of acceptance and offer of admission both are offer letters
Offer of admission means college send us offer to study in their college and if we accept the offer then we have to pay the college fees and after receiving the fees college issue us letter of acceptance .

Beetan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Bu
Offer of admission means college send us offer to study in their college and if we accept the offer then we have to pay the college fees and after receiving the fees college issue us letter of acceptance .
Um yes that would be in some cases but seneca college only issues offer of admission and it is stated ghat it must be used in filing whereas northern college directly issues letter of acceptance without paying fees