+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejection. Kindly help with your inputs.

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
Hello everyone. Kindly find below my profile and advice accordingly. Thank you.
Age 32 years.
8 years experience in accounting.
Last education was in 2013 certificate in Business accounting.
Ielts score 7.5 overall.
Course is Diploma in Business accounting with Co op at Fanshawe College.
I applied with family. Spouse open work permit and 2 children visit.
I showed more than 70,000 cad for four of us for 2 years.
I showed 3 properties back home.
I and my family have travelled to many parts of Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Applied on 25th sept.
Biometrics done and updated on 28th Sept.
On 28th Oct bvl
On 29th Oct refusal all four of us with below reasons.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Kindly help with any input. I have ordered gcms notes today.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone. Kindly find below my profile and advice accordingly. Thank you.
Age 32 years.
8 years experience in accounting.
Last education was in 2013 certificate in Business accounting.
Ielts score 7.5 overall.
Course is Diploma in Business accounting with Co op at Fanshawe College.
I applied with family. Spouse open work permit and 2 children visit.
I showed more than 70,000 cad for four of us for 2 years.
I showed 3 properties back home.
I and my family have travelled to many parts of Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Applied on 25th sept.
Biometrics done and updated on 28th Sept.
On 28th Oct bvl
On 29th Oct refusal all four of us with below reasons.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Kindly help with any input. I have ordered gcms notes today.
Order GCMS notes. You applied for a business accounting diploma when you have a business certificate and have been working in the field for 8 years so it makes no sense. It looks like you are trying to immigrate through a study permit as you wanted to bring your family with you. You are using all your life savings to study in Canada as well as support a family of 4. VOs don't believe you are a genuine student. Do you live in your home country?

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
Order GCMS notes. You applied for a business accounting diploma when you have a business certificate and have been working in the field for 8 years so it makes no sense. It looks like you are trying to immigrate through a study permit as you wanted to bring your family with you. You are using all your life savings to study in Canada as well as support a family of 4. VOs don't believe you are a genuine student. Do you live in your home country?

Yes I currently live in my home country. But before the pandemic I lived in Asia for about 4 years. do you think I should change the course? My husband is a pilot thats why we migrated for his job.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I currently live in my home country. But before the pandemic I lived in Asia for about 4 years. do you think I should change the course? My husband is a pilot thats why we migrated for his job.
You are just taking the same program in Canada so you don't need to come to Canada. You need to show how spending tens of thousands of dollars will build on your current education and improve your career (higher paying job, promotion) in your home country. How old are your children?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need to increase your funds for a family of 4. Your tuition is probably around $30k so the remainder is not a lot to live on in Canada for 4 people. You may have enough just for rent depending where you live.

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
You are just taking the same program in Canada so you don't need to come to Canada. You need to show how spending tens of thousands of dollars will build on your current education and improve your career (higher paying job, promotion) in your home country. How old are your children?

My children are 10 and 8 both girls. I have mentioned that my certificate is not well recognised and I have not been able to get better jobs that's why upgrading.

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
You need to increase your funds for a family of 4. Your tuition is probably around $30k so the remainder is not a lot to live on in Canada for 4 people. You may have enough just for rent depending where you live.

How much do you think I should show in total. My uncle is my sponsor.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My children are 10 and 8 both girls. I have mentioned that my certificate is not well recognised and I have not been able to get better jobs that's why upgrading.
Your children need study permits. Also, how old are you because an uncle should not be sponsoring your studies if you are over 30. You need to show your own funds. VOs are concerned (rightfully so) that you can‘t afford your studies and support your family.

Andry2005

Sep 10, 2021
70k is not enough? Her husband is supposed to work during her studying. I think that the problem with her financial proof is that she is using a sponsor

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
70k is not enough? Her husband is supposed to work during her studying. I think that the problem with her financial proof is that she is using a sponsor
Right the $70k seems to be her uncle’s money not hers. Her husband’s ”potential” income is not considered so she needs to show that she can support her family without working. If her husband’s SOWP is refused then how does she support herself and her children.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
With the pandemic, a pilot won't be the easiest one to find a job...
And she is pretty frank about this study is for immigration purposed. So her husband can work outside of her home country ....

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
With the pandemic, a pilot won't be the easiest one to find a job...
And she is pretty frank about this study is for immigration purposed. So her husband can work outside of her home country ....

We have mentioned that My husband is currently looking for jobs and as soon as he gets one he will leave Canada and go for the flying job.

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
Your children need study permits. Also, how old are you because an uncle should not be sponsoring your studies if you are over 30. You need to show your own funds. VOs are concerned (rightfully so) that you can‘t afford your studies and support your family.

For children study permit I had to fill out their school details but I don't know yet which school they will go to until we reach there.
I am 32 years old. The reason why uncle is sponsoring is because my husband was laid off using the pandemic and I want to continue to pursue my education to get a better job so as so get Secondary income.

sabra1989

May 11, 2017
80% is from sponsor. And 20% is mine. But we also showed that husband has a pension fund of over 50,000 cad in home country.