+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected for summer 2018 intake

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I HAVE APPLIED AGAIN.... WITH MORE... CLARITY... IN THE SOP... I HOPE FOR THE GOOD RESULTS THIS TIME.... ITS MY DREAM TO COMPLETE MY EDUCATION FROM CANADA.

Kaurmandeep

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I HAVE APPLIED AGAIN.... WITH MORE... CLARITY... IN THE SOP... I HOPE FOR THE GOOD RESULTS THIS TIME.... ITS MY DREAM TO COMPLETE MY EDUCATION FROM CANADA.
Me too have applied again on 6 July general.On what date u submitted ur file and have u changed ur course and college this time or just applied with justification in sop

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Bro my course was totally relevant.... So why I change my course.. I have applied with same course same college.... And more financial documents.... and proper explanation of all refusal reasons.... that was given to me...... I have lodged my file in SDS by paying full year fee....Even I don't have any backlog during my degree... My file is totally clear. I have applied on 13 July online
My profile
10th! 74%
12th 63%
BTECH CIVIL 70.2%
6.5 Bands not less than6 in any module

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Bro my course was totally relevant.... So why I change my course.. I have applied with same course same college.... And more financial documents.... and proper explanation of all refusal reasons.... that was given to me...... I have lodged my file in SDS by paying full year fee....Even I don't have any backlog during my degree
My profile
10th! 74%
12th 63%
BTECH CIVIL 70.2%

Kaurmandeep

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Bro my course was totally relevant.... So why I change my course.. I have applied with same course same college.... And more financial documents.... and proper explanation of all refusal reasons.... that was given to me...... I have lodged my file in SDS by paying full year fee....Even I don't have any backlog during my degree
My profile
10th! 74%
12th 63%
BTECH CIVIL 70.2%
Ok

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Bro my course was totally relevant.... So why I change my course.. I have applied with same course same college.... And more financial documents.... and proper explanation of all refusal reasons.... that was given to me...... I have lodged my file in SDS by paying full year fee....Even I don't have any backlog during my degree... My file is totally clear. I have applied on 13 July online
My profile
10th! 74%
12th 63%
BTECH CIVIL 70.2%
In which course u applied

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I
I have lodge my visa application again in online mode on 13 July. Hope for the best this time
I also applied on 13 july but I didn't upload request for medical exam form as I was confused for designated country :(
So worried about my visa refusal

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018
I have done BDS in India and have got admission for Dental Hygiene program which is considered an advanced diploma. I had applied for the study permit online, during the processing i got a message that my IELTS and Passport photos doesn't match,so i had replied them with a TRF verification from British council.But unfortunately at the end they refused me for the study permit with the reason of not coming back to India. Where does my file stand weak ?