+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected for summer 2018 intake

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
actually my consultant made a mistake. he did not submitted my marksheets and ielts score card. so he is saying that try offline in sds with all the docs so youbwill get visa.
so is there any possibility to get visa in offline?
Brother if you applied under sds ( Online or offline) you have to upload all the required documents under upload boxes. But if u want to apply non sds then these documents are not required to submit because there are no columns to upload these documents.

I think your agent has lack of knowledge. So I will suggest you that please change your consultant.

Can you tell me about tuition fee ( paid one year or gic?) and about intake ?

shiv patel

Sep 26, 2018
Brother if you applied under sds ( Online or offline) you have to upload all the required documents under upload boxes. But if u want to apply non sds then these documents are not required to submit because there are no columns to upload these documents.

I think your agent has lack of knowledge. So I will suggest you that please change your consultant.

Can you tell me about tuition fee ( paid one year or gic?) and about intake ?
i paid full 1 year fees and gic 10,200
and my intake is jan 2019

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
Apply again with same course........ Plz dont change ur course...... It gives negative impact to visa officer..... Try again.... Gud luck