AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
Hi Everyone,
I got refusal for Study permit based on following grounds :

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

The application was made under SDS category for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering. I have done Bachelors in Electrical Engineering back home with 4 years of experience in same field. Now after researching more I realized selecting Diploma was not the best choice but its done now. I have made an application for Masters in Electrical Engineering and awaiting confirmation.

Since I have all documents for my existing application in Petroleum Engineering, Is it worth to reapply again with Stronger SOP and if it doesn't go through, apply again with masters ?
I was thinking adding a reason for selecting the diploma to pursue Master in Petroleum Engineering in SOP> Has anyone tried this before ? Any help will be appreciated.