+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused

IStech

Sep 11, 2019
Hi everyone,
Today I got to refuse again in my student visa application, I was accepted to DLI college and received a letter of acceptance.
The first time we apply to student visa with 36k CAD for me and for my husband open work permit.
I should start my Intensive English program in Jan 2020 and after 1-year acceptance to Business administration program for international students.
and got a letter with this reason :

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

After we received a financial support from our family 18k CAD, so in total, we have 54k CAD we apply again and again received refuse with these reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Any idea what we doing wrong?
Many thanks

IStech

Sep 11, 2019
Red River College Winnipeg International intensive English program 1 year and after 2 years of business administration.

IStech

Sep 11, 2019
Any help? What we should do? I accepted to studies and received letter acceptance.
Also, we attached a letter of explanation and explain that we want only study and after graduate leave Canada.

Last edited: