+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Refused

Tosh Sesay

Oct 29, 2018
Hello my name is Mohamed Tosh Sesay I'm a Sierra Leonean. Have been refused twice for student visa:
The first time was for these growns :Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below:
- have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
- purpose of visit
- travel history
And todayi was just refused for the second time again on this growns :Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below:
- A40(1)(a): For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
- purpose of visit
But I was ask to reapply again and I want to reapply this time I need advice please.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Did you let them know that you were refused the first time? Have you got travel history to EU countries? What proof did you give for sufficient finances?

You have to be very very careful now, as it seems you have changed your story in both applications. I would suggest getting notes to know the real reason behind your refusals.

Did you change the second application from the first?

Tosh Sesay

Oct 29, 2018
Yes I told them that I was refused the first time and this second time I received a procedural fairness letter which stated :
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the
examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
On the current application form, you have not indicated previous refusal to the US. According to information in our
records, you were refused a visa to the United States in 2017 for Misrepresentation.
But I responded to the letter why I was refused visa to the USA but the annoying part I didn't state that on my application that I was refused visa to enter the USA and today I received this email :Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below:
- A40(1)(a): For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
- purpose of visit

Tosh Sesay

Oct 29, 2018
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.They said that I can reapply and this time I want to show them that I'm a genuine student and I have all my supporting documents

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
They havent banned you thats good but now the missrepresentation is on your record plus you were refused from US for the same issue. So its going to be very tough to convince them now.

Tosh Sesay

Oct 29, 2018
So on this case what is the best option to make sure that everything is correct bebecause I want to reapply again as soon as possible

Chinonso25.

Nov 26, 2018
Lagos
Hello,

My visa application was rejected the second time, when it was rejected the first time with reasons like personal finances/ asset, travel history and purpose visit.. I applied for caips note and They helped in getting a note from the office with a new sop and loe. I applied the second time and was rejected for same reasons and when I requested for caips note the second time. The officer did not give any reason or note why I was rejected the second time. What do I do? Should I reapply the third time?

jselvalakshmi

Dec 7, 2017
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
12-11-2017
Hi iam asking this doubt on behalf of my sister. Her student visa got refused stating because of language test results after 4 weeks of submission. But she got overall 6.5 and above 6 in each. She needs to join the college on 24 th sept. Can she re apply. Will her application accepted with this short deadline. Her tickets are booked already. Kindly advise.