+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused, needs advice and help. Thanks

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
I actually got an update from IRCC that my application have been refused on the following grounds:

Dear MAMUS JOSEPHINE ILAYA,
Application no.: S
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
How old are you? What is your proposed study? Where are you from? Have you applied from a different country than yours? Give us more details so we can help you.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
I actually got an update from IRCC that my application have been refused on the following grounds:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
You currently don't meet the requirements to get a study permit.

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
How old are you? What is your proposed study? Where are you from? Have you applied from a different country than yours? Give us more details so we can help you.
I’m 24yrs old, I applied for practical nursing HUMBER college. I’m from Nigeria and I applied here from my country. Although have applied twice before now ( visitors temporarily visa in 2016 and 2017). Before I got my refused today again, I have already deferred my admission last month, because the school wrote to me that I can’t take my program online, I need to be physically present. I was waiting for the school to issue an official letter for September 2021 so I can upload which I will get by next month ending, then I got an update today from IRCC.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
What kind of funds did you show? They likely assume you have no intent to return to Nigeria. Is your background in nursing?

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
What kind of funds did you show? They likely assume you have no intent to return to Nigeria. Is your background in nursing?
I studied biology education here in Nigeria, I showed about 25000CAD as funds. And I also did not summit an SOP in regards to my previous refused application.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Humber is in Toronto, so to be honest that amount is not realistically enough for your living expenses. Those previous refusals can count against you. What are your family ties like?

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
You currently don't meet the requirements to get a study permit.
[/QUOT
Hi everyone,

Omofar said it all. Reject canada and seek admission elsewhere. IRCC is so confuse right now as evidence from many profile irrationally been refuse. Good profile is not a licence or guarantee you will be approve for a study visa. They are the only one who understand the confusion they are causing all over the place. Most decision I have seen are not credible. AIP today, refusal 2nrw.Take your cash back and look elsewhere.

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Humber is in Toronto, so to be honest that amount is not realistically enough for your living expenses. Those previous refusals can count against you. What are your family ties like?
The only family ties I have here is my parents and siblings.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
The only family ties I have here is my parents and siblings.
The first thing you need to do is request for GCMS notes to know the exact reasons of your study permit rejections.

If you're going to re-apply, please make sure you include SOP. You need a strong one now that you have several refusals.

Reactions: Tete

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
The first thing you need to do is request for GCMS notes to know the exact reasons of your study permit rejections.

If you're going to re-apply, please make sure you include SOP. You need a strong one now that you have several refusals.
Okay thanks

MyHero

May 16, 2020
I’m 24yrs old, I applied for practical nursing HUMBER college. I’m from Nigeria and I applied here from my country. Although have applied twice before now ( visitors temporarily visa in 2016 and 2017). Before I got my refused today again, I have already deferred my admission last month, because the school wrote to me that I can’t take my program online, I need to be physically present. I was waiting for the school to issue an official letter for September 2021 so I can upload which I will get by next month ending, then I got an update today from IRCC.
You didn’t receive AIP, right?