+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused in dec 2018

iqbalpanesar

Dec 21, 2018
My name is iqbal singh and I passed my 12th grade this year . I passed out 12th science stream with phycology from the institution named as ST Mary’s School and I scored 85% in my exams. Also, I scored an overall band of 6.5 in my IELTS result.I scored 92/100 marks in 12th in psychology so I want to pursue this subject, i am applying the study permit in canada in university in phycology.

just got refusal letter for canada study permit the reason gave it your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification , previous study, missing markssheets, acadmic records, level of establishment , language abilites, or your future prospects and plan , what should i do next? please help in urgent

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
My name is iqbal singh and I passed my 12th grade this year . I passed out 12th science stream with phycology from the institution named as ST Mary’s School and I scored 85% in my exams. Also, I scored an overall band of 6.5 in my IELTS result.I scored 92/100 marks in 12th in psychology so I want to pursue this subject, i am applying the study permit in canada in university in phycology.

just got refusal letter for canada study permit the reason gave it your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification , previous study, missing markssheets, acadmic records, level of establishment , language abilites, or your future prospects and plan , what should i do next? please help in urgent
I am in same situsn and looking forward to reapply visa.

iqbalpanesar

Dec 21, 2018
i am reapplying my visa , i have recieved my caips stating the reason that my ielts has 5.5 in one module. and i have improved my ielts, so what all supporting documents should i add in my file.