+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The husband has concluded to follow her to handle the children and the only account the husband has is the business account(corporate).

Also can she be sponsored?
Who would sponsor her? Her and her husband show funds from personal accounts not business. Where is she now going after several refusals. A Masters program? Her husband and children were going to stay behind so now what are her family ties?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
The husband has concluded to follow her to handle the children and the only account the husband has is the business account(corporate).

Also can she be sponsored?
As far as I know, funds should be in an account in his or her name. If funds are available in his corporate account, move them to a personal account and have them there for at least 4 months so that they can submit at least 4 account statements.

Reactions: Naturgrl

bosaty

Nov 14, 2022
Who would sponsor her? Her and her husband show funds from personal accounts not business. Where is she now going after several refusals. A Masters program? Her husband and children were going to stay behind so now what are her family ties?
Honestly bro
I need more clarification. I am asking all these to avoid 3rd refusal.

What is the best advise foe her?

She should come alone for her masters degree first to nullify family ties?

Or
Please help clarify

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Honestly bro
I need more clarification. I am asking all these to avoid 3rd refusal.

What is the best advise foe her?

She should come alone for her masters degree first to nullify family ties?

Or
Please help clarify
A childcare diploma didn’t build on her degree in science nor her career in banking. So she needs to find a post grad program that builds on her education and career. She needs to justify the costs with promotions/higher pay. Can’t tell you what program.

Will she get into a Masters program? Will she have the funds for it through personal accounts? If she can show the funds to pay tuition, support herself and her family without working then apply as a family.

bosaty

Nov 14, 2022
A childcare diploma didn’t build on her degree in science nor her career in banking. So she needs to find a post grad program that builds on her education and career. She needs to justify the costs with promotions/higher pay. Can’t tell you what program.

Will she get into a Masters program? Will she have the funds for it through personal accounts? If she can show the funds to pay tuition, support herself and her family without working then apply as a family.
1. She is coming for her post graduate now not diploma anymore.

Jibraan

May 9, 2022
You need to post her profile - age, work experience, education, program applied for, family etc. If applying with 2 kids she would also need to show the funds for daycare since not in school so estimate that per month ($2-3K). More for daycare depending where she lives. So that is an extra $24-30K per year on top of tuition and living expenses. What is her job now?
Hi.
I have apply a study permit inside Canada and i got it in April and in May the course should start and its a private college. I wanted to change to a public one directly but due to the new IRCC rule, i should submit a new application. So i started the course in the private college so that I can be actively studying and I switch to a public college in September. While trying to change it online on my application, it was saying technical error. So i screenshot everything and send IRCC through a web form about the technical issue.
Just yesterday i say let me try and I see that I can change the DLI on my application. Should I do it or its not necessary as I have already inform IRCC about changing my DLI.

Thank you

TanzilaH

Aug 1, 2023
Hello everyone. I got a refusal for my study permit for jan 2024 intake.
Sharing my details below
IGCSE : completed in 2015
A levels : completed in 2017
2017-2018- did one year computer course
2018- 2020- travelled out of India and worked as admin at a pharmacy through reference.
2020-2022- worked as a primary school teacher
Since last year I have been in india preparing for IELTS and visa process
Got overall 8 bands in IELTS. Paid 1 year college fees at St clair college and 10 000 CAD for GIC. Showed additional funds in my fathers account of around 4 lakh. I have a study gap of 4 years but i have justified in my SOP. Reasons for refusal were the common reasons
That you wont return to your home country after studies and insufficient funds. Can someone help me out with how much extra funds i must show in my fathers account so i can reapply

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone. I got a refusal for my study permit for jan 2024 intake.
Sharing my details below
IGCSE : completed in 2015
A levels : completed in 2017
2017-2018- did one year computer course
2018- 2020- travelled out of India and worked as admin at a pharmacy through reference.
2020-2022- worked as a primary school teacher
Since last year I have been in india preparing for IELTS and visa process
Got overall 8 bands in IELTS. Paid 1 year college fees at St clair college and 10 000 CAD for GIC. Showed additional funds in my fathers account of around 4 lakh. I have a study gap of 4 years but i have justified in my SOP. Reasons for refusal were the common reasons
That you wont return to your home country after studies and insufficient funds. Can someone help me out with how much extra funds i must show in my fathers account so i can reapply
Order GCMS notes. What is the program? How long? Did you get a diploma from the one year computer course. Assume it is not a post grad program. You have a bigger gap than 5 years.

1. Funds - You are 25 years old so IRCC wants you to show your own funds. Your father’s do not need to be considered.
2. Program - At 25, why do you need to study in Canada for an undergrad program? Your age may be a big factor as you are just starting your post secondary education. How does the program build on your education and career advancement (higher pay)? Your profile seems like you want to immigrate. You may need to change your program to a degree program to show seriousness but then you don’ have the funds.

TanzilaH

Aug 1, 2023
Order GCMS notes. What is the program? How long? Did you get a diploma from the one year computer course. Assume it is not a post grad program. You have a bigger gap than 5 years.

1. Funds - You are 25 years old so IRCC wants you to show your own funds. Your father’s do not need to be considered.
2. Program - At 25, why do you need to study in Canada for an undergrad program? Your age may be a big factor as you are just starting your post secondary education. How does the program build on your education and career advancement (higher pay)? Your profile seems like you want to immigrate. You may need to change your program to a degree program to show seriousness but then you don’ have the funds.
Yes we will try ordering GCMS notes . Program is diploma in office admin in healthcare services for 2 years. Computer course i did certificate course . We can arrange the funds thats not an issue. My agent said 4-5 lakhs would be enough but now we can arrange for more if thats the issue. Just wanted an idea of how much would i need to show to be considered. Due to financial issues i could not complete my post secondary education after high school and decided to take up a job so now I am considering for further education so i can build my profile and get a good pay. Pls suggest what else I can change in my SOP or how much approx funds I can show. Will be waiting for GCMS notes to know refusal reason.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes we will try ordering GCMS notes . Program is diploma in office admin in healthcare services for 2 years. Computer course i did certificate course . We can arrange the funds thats not an issue. My agent said 4-5 lakhs would be enough but now we can arrange for more if thats the issue. Just wanted an idea of how much would i need to show to be considered. Due to financial issues i could not complete my post secondary education after high school and decided to take up a job so now I am considering for further education so i can build my profile and get a good pay. Pls suggest what else I can change in my SOP or how much approx funds I can show. Will be waiting for GCMS notes to know refusal reason.
So it is post secondary. how does this tie into your current occupation and certificate program and how much more will you make then you do know by taking the program to justify costs. If you were a teacher then you are not expanding on career. How much does the program cost in total incuding living expenses? You want to show your own funds, not father’s, to show you can support yourself.

Age is a factor because IRCC is not conisidering your certificate so you have a 6 year gap. IRCC believes that you don’t need to take a post secondary program (classes of 17/18 year olds) to come to Canada. Why is this program important to take in Canada based on Canadian policy/healthcare?

TanzilaH

Aug 1, 2023
So it is post secondary. how does this tie into your current occupation and certificate program and how much more will you make then you do know by taking the program to justify costs. If you were a teacher then you are not expanding on career. How much does the program cost in total incuding living expenses? You want to show your own funds, not father’s, to show you can support yourself.

Age is a factor because IRCC is not conisidering your certificate so you have a 6 year gap. IRCC believes that you don’t need to take a post secondary program (classes of 17/18 year olds) to come to Canada. Why is this program important to take in Canada based on Canadian policy/healthcare?
Thats a good analysis . I will discuss with my agent about it.
I have mentioned in my SOP that I am looking for international exposure and education in office admin field in the healthcare sector. Program fees for 1 year is 16000 CAD and I have paid 10 200 CAD in GIC. I have previously worked in a healthcare facility ( pharmacy) but I want to advance in that field with my diploma at a good organization. I was working in a country in Africa and the pay was below average for that position therefore I want to be skilled in that job so I can get a better job. I really appreciate your input thank you so much. I will be waiting for my notes to see what was the reason then I can go ahead with my second attempt.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thats a good analysis . I will discuss with my agent about it.
I have mentioned in my SOP that I am looking for international exposure and education in office admin field in the healthcare sector. Program fees for 1 year is 16000 CAD and I have paid 10 200 CAD in GIC. I have previously worked in a healthcare facility ( pharmacy) but I want to advance in that field with my diploma at a good organization. I was working in a country in Africa and the pay was below average for that position therefore I want to be skilled in that job so I can get a better job. I really appreciate your input thank you so much. I will be waiting for my notes to see what was the reason then I can go ahead with my second attempt.
So how much will you make per year to justify program costs of $50k+? You need to show your own funds. This is not an international program. Did you read the program highlights? It focuses on understanding Ontario health care program billing and understanding government privacy acts. Nothing to do with your country. It is focused on Ontario health care.

TanzilaH

Aug 1, 2023
So how much will you make per year to justify program costs of $50k+? You need to show your own funds. This is not an international program. Did you read the program highlights? It focuses on understanding Ontario health care program billing and understanding government privacy acts. Nothing to do with your country. It is focused on Ontario health care.
[/QUOTE
Starting salary in canada in the said field is around 50K. I have my bank account and can transfer the funds to my account to
Show I can support myself. Are you saying that the program diploma can not be used in another country? If thats the case I could try changing the course but I thought since i have worked in that field and i have science subjects as my A levels it would make sense to go into that field. I tried for early childhood education in another college but was not accepted .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Starting salary in canada in the said field is around 50K. I have my bank account and can transfer the funds to my account to
Show I can support myself. Are you saying that the program diploma can not be used in another country? If thats the case I could try changing the course but I thought since i have worked in that field and i have science subjects as my A levels it would make sense to go into that field. I tried for early childhood education in another college but was not accepted .
What does Canadian starting salary have to do with your study permit? It doesn’t. You have to show what opportunties you have in your home country and show salary to justify costs of a Canadian program. You want to show how taking a Canadian program will benefit your career in home country. So show relevancy of learning OHIP billing, for example or other course.