+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REFUSAL

Bricekemayou

May 8, 2019
I applied to from Cameroon on the 1st of last month!docs arrived the Visa office on the 8th
As of now i haven’t gotten any feedback.
I Did paper application !
Should i be worried as regards to the delay !?
Its really stressing me up !

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I applied to from Cameroon on the 1st of last month!docs arrived the Visa office on the 8th
Processing time listed for Cameroon is 5 weeks. This is only a guide, so it may be longer.

Bricekemayou

May 8, 2019
Is it possible to appy online (this time with a different acceptance letter) even i haven’t been replied on the paper application !??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
sorry for taking time to reply.... i didnt atttach ny backlog mrksheets and no, i dont hve ny 5.5 in any module..
you should always submit backlog mark-sheet and that could be the reason why they indicated missing mark-sheet in your refusal letter. If you have scored a minimum of 6 in each then then your IELTS scores are fine.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Do you at least have the application number? Did you not receive any email at all?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
you should always submit backlog mark-sheet and that could be the reason why they indicated missing mark-sheet in your refusal letter. If you have scored a minimum of 6 in each then then your IELTS scores are fine.
Does one need to include 10th and 12th mark-sheets also? As it says on Visa office instructions – University Students [IMM 5957], following statements are given -
  • Provide the details of your education and work experience since the age of 18.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable).
From the above lines, it looks like they are only asking for most recent education i.e Bachelors degree documents

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Does one need to include 10th and 12th mark-sheets also? As it says on Visa office instructions – University Students [IMM 5957], following statements are given -
  • Provide the details of your education and work experience since the age of 18.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable).
From the above lines, it looks like they are only asking for most recent education i.e Bachelors degree documents
I had submitted from 10th because my grades for 10th and 12th were very good. I wrote really good words about my academic achievements from 10th onwards.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I had submitted from 10th because my grades for 10th and 12th were very good. I wrote really good words about my academic achievements from 10th onwards.
Please mate help me with this what I have to now???
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada. 2029/12/03 What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications: • Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada. • You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above. • However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity. • Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Please mate help me with this what I have to now???
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada. 2029/12/03 What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications: • Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada. • You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above. • However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity. • Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above
Why are you copy+pasting this letter all over the forum? It's not important it just says you don't have to do biometrics for the next 10 years.

Reactions: azzamkc