+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REFUSAL

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
HELLO GUYS.
PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. I NEED HELP ON HOW TO APPROACH THIS PROBLEM BEFORE I REAPPLY FOR MY STUDY PERMIT.
I am a sports teacher from cameroon working for the public service and i got accepted at bishops University to study sports.i applied for my visa on the 10 of july 2018 and was rejected on the 3rd of August.The reason being
I am not satisfied you will leave canada based on :
- Purpose of Visit
-Personal Asset and Finanacial Status

My father is my sponsor i provided all his bank statements and personal assets but it i did not no that i was suppose to provide my own financial situtation that i will rectify when reapply . My problem now i dont know how to justifiy the purpose of visit since i already showed them my scholarship letter and proof of school fee payment. Please i will appreciate help from anyone out there. I intend to reapply very soon against my next entry session in 2019.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Now you know, since you is working you was suppose to show your own personal account statement and any landed properties but in most case were you don't have a landed property to your name, in inclusion to your personal account statement, show your payslips, employment letter, letter of introduction, leave of abscence etc, any shares, bond, mutual funds, stock, investments etc and avoid any huge deposit but if any, explain in your SOP

Purpose of Visit is very wide to take a guess, it may be cause of a weak SOP, type program or choice of course etc. Its advisable you apply for a gcms to ascertain the actual reason for the purpose of visit

FYI: the main issue you should work hard to fix is the purpose of visit but this is not to say you shouldn't tackle also the other revealing reason

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
HELLO GUYS.
PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. I NEED HELP ON HOW TO APPROACH THIS PROBLEM BEFORE I REAPPLY FOR MY STUDY PERMIT.
I am a sports teacher from cameroon working for the public service and i got accepted at bishops University to study sports.i applied for my visa on the 10 of july 2018 and was rejected on the 3rd of August.The reason being
- Purpose of Visit

My father is my sponsor i provided all his bank statements and personal assets but it i did not no that i was suppose to provide my own financial situtation that i will rectify when reapply . My problem now i dont know how to justifiy the purpose of visit since i already showed them my scholarship letter and proof of school fee payment. Please i will appreciate help from anyone out there. I intend to reapply very soon against my next entry session in 2019.
This is my WhatsApp number +237651491186 . Maybe I can help you. I am also in the visa process awaiting for a decision.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
ouf sorry men i am not on whatsapp but i am on faceobok so we could chat and share idean on facebook if you want. here is my facebook name leonard asobo

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
thanks men but the problem is applying caips notes in my country takes alot of time and also its 45cad which as i hear does give the interpretation. please what is your best advice on the purpose of visit . can you give me a range of suggestion which i can use to justify the purpose of visit thanks

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
This is my WhatsApp number +237651491186 . Maybe I can help you. I am also in the visa process awaiting for a decision.

ouf sorry men i am not on whatsapp but i am on faceobok so we could chat and share idean on facebook if you want. here is my facebook name leonard asobo

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017

i have your phone number i will give you a call very soon lets talk please.. can i have your facebook conntact so that i can add you

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Now you know, since you is working you was suppose to show your own personal account statement and any landed properties but in most case were you don't have a landed property to your name, in inclusion to your personal account statement, show your payslips, employment letter, letter of introduction, leave of abscence etc, any shares, bond, mutual funds, stock, investments etc and avoid any huge deposit but if any, explain in your SOP

Purpose of Visit is very wide to take a guess, it may be cause of a weak SOP, type program or choice of course etc. Its advisable you apply for a gcms to ascertain the actual reason for the purpose of visit

FYI: the main issue you should work hard to fix is the purpose of visit but this is not to say you shouldn't tackle also the other revealing reason
please i also wanted to let you no that i did not give a letter of introduction. Do you have a sample letter of introduction.

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
HELLO GUYS.
- Purpose of Visit

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
please i also wanted to let you no that i did not give a letter of introduction. Do you have a sample letter of introduction.
Did they ask you to submit your biometrics and medicals before this refusal?. Or did it take so long only to give u a refusal at the end?

Hasan2015

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
- Purpose of Visit
- You will need to provide strong reasons regarding your study (which is the purpose of visit); by that I meant, the program you got selected, how would you apply it for your career back home, why do you want to come back home, how is it relevant to your past education/career (put scholarship and paid fee documents with funding documents).

- Do not over show funds (you will need Tuition + Livings + few extra), write a letter about how much you have and how much you will spend on what. Although your father is sponsoring, I would recommend providing a notarized letter saying he will be supporting your study and living expenditure in Canada along with his bank statement and assets (I have seen rejection even if people have laaaaarge fund, so larger is not better). + add scholarship and paid tuition doc.

Good luck!!

moraraalain

Aug 8, 2018
HELLO GUYS.
- Purpose of Visit

Did you write a study plan because you show your purpose of visit in your study plan