+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit - Proof of Funds and Letter of explanation queries. Please please HELP!

qasimtaqi

Feb 2, 2020
Dear Members,
I posted a similar query earlier and I'm sorry for being detailed here. Please help me.

I am 39 year old from Pakistan currently residing, and working in Bahrain. I've got acceptance letter from my institute in Canada for one year certification for Fall 2020 and the deadline to submit the first installment of my tuition is 12 April.

I am really concerned about proof of funds. I need to show past 4 months bank statement of around 41100 CAD approximately. My salary is good enough but not so good that I can save up huge amounts of money, so that I have to declare my father who lives in Pakistan as my sponsor. Neither of me nor he is having anything even close to 41100 CAD right now. Good thing is that my father has arranged 26000 CAD last week and currently I have 9500 CAD in my Bahrain account. Still we both are short of this huge amount. Classes are going to start on August 31 and I want to have study permit in June 2020, so that I can apply for the school admission for my 10 year old in Canada on the basis of my study permit. Me and my father are hopefully having this amount arranged by this week.

Questions:
1) Do I have to wait for complete 4 months to have this money kept in one account and get matured to show past 4 months bank statement? Is there any possibility to get study permit by the end of May or June 2020?

2) Can I show two bank statements, for example, my Bahrain account and my father's Pakistani account?

3) If I am not able to apply for study permit now, would I go on paying my first tuition installment which will be due on 12 April?

4) Do I need to submit Letter of explanation that explains the reason why you want to study in Canada with my application as I was graduated in 2004?

Please answer all the above queries. I'll be very grateful.