+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit processing time from UAE

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
its long :( . 15 weeks ?
will it take exactly that much or what will be the approximate time line?
Hello,

It may not necessarily take up to that time. Its just an estimated time. Though this guys are unpredictable. All you need to do is keep yourself busy and distracted.

Follow GCMSWriters on Twitter and Instagram for free guide on Canada study permit.

Best of Luck

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello,

It may not necessarily take up to that time. Its just an estimated time. Though this guys are unpredictable. All you need to do is keep yourself busy and distracted.

Follow GCMSWriters on Twitter and Instagram for free guide on Canada study permit.

Best of Luck
Noted, could you suggest some of them in Instagram and the Twitter?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
its long :( . 15 weeks ?
will it take exactly that much or what will be the approximate time line?
Few weeks back it was 23 weeks. Last week it was 14 weeks and this week it again increased to 15 weeks. This data is not entirely accurate and only to be used as reference. This data is generated using historical numbers so during the lockdown in 2020 it got artificially inflated and is now slowly returning to normal levels.

From what I see now most candidates are getting decisions within 7-10 weeks on average.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Few weeks back it was 23 weeks. Last week it was 14 weeks and this week it again increased to 15 weeks. This data is not entirely accurate and only to be used as reference. This data is generated using historical numbers so during the lockdown in 2020 it got artificially inflated and is now slowly returning to normal levels.

From what I see now most candidates are getting decisions within 7-10 weeks on average.
ok,.thank you for this info dude

Sidra1990

Apr 21, 2017
Hello
I am applying for study permit of Canada, I am an ACCA member with BSc hons in applied accounting degree, holding 7 years of work experience as a Senior Accountant in Dubai, UAE.

I got my offer letter from Manitoba for Post degree Diploma Advance financial managment program for 2 years from a University.

I am 31 year old and married but my husband will not accompany me in Canada. He will be in Dubai. I have one studio in UAE under my name but I dont have any property in Pakistan. My parents have apartment in pakistan.

I am planning to pay 1 year tuition fee in advance and remainig year fee with additional funds in the form of Bank Draft. (Not Bank Statement)

Can anyone with experience kindly advice what are my chances of a successful application? Or what else can I do/send with my application to make it a success.

Thank you.