+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit (NY or Los Angeles office) - study permit to Canada from US

May 20, 2020
Hi guys, when you are filling the VFS consent form fo VFS global, how did you take the last page? Did you guys enter wishing or not wishing to provide biometrics?

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi guys, when you are filling the VFS consent form fo VFS global, how did you take the last page? Did you guys enter wishing or not wishing to provide biometrics?
I asked VFS about this. They said if you are just sending in your passport for the visa, then you don't have to fill that out. I didn't do anything on the last page, and my passport was stamped and on the way back.

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
I asked VFS about this. They said if you are just sending in your passport for the visa, then you don't have to fill that out. I didn't do anything on the last page, and my passport was stamped and on the way back.
Hi, How many days it took to stamp your passport once they receive it from FedEx ?

May 20, 2020
Thanks! I don't suppose you have the last two pages filled out right because that the second last page was about indirect submission.

Reactions: Austin_williams

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
For those who have completed the submission process of their passports, VFS sends the label in about 24-48 hours (excluding weekends) of paying the fees and I paid the fees on Friday so I should receive it today right? Is there anyone who had to wait exactly 48 hours or more to receive the labels?

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
For those who have completed the submission process of their passports, VFS sends the label in about 24-48 hours (excluding weekends) of paying the fees and I paid the fees on Friday so I should receive it today right? Is there anyone who had to wait exactly 48 hours or more to receive the labels?
One you have email them they will send you a confirmation email. And the following business day they will share a link with you to pay for labels and service fees. And the next following day they will send you labels on your email. So it basically take 2 full days to get your labels.

Reactions: Hani.soltani

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
One you have email them they will send you a confirmation email. And the following business day they will share a link with you to pay for labels and service fees. And the next following day they will send you labels on your email. So it basically take 2 full days to get your labels.
Thanks! I should receive it anytime soon then.

Reactions: Austin_williams

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Are there still people waiting like me to get the passport request? Please, let me know if I am the last one without a visa still...
IRCC sent me a message last week and for some reason requested an updated LOA, even though I didn't defer my intake. They requested I upload it on GCKey and did so. But I only submitted a Certificate of Enrolment, since I can't get new LOA. So I'm still waiting for ppr as well.

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Are there still people waiting like me to get the passport request? Please, let me know if I am the last one without a visa still...
You can try sending a webform I sent three webforms within 2 weeks before I got my PPR on November 5.

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
IRCC sent me a message last week and for some reason requested an updated LOA, even though I didn't defer my intake. They requested I upload it on GCKey and did so. But I only submitted a Certificate of Enrolment, since I can't get new LOA. So I'm still waiting for ppr as well.
Thanks for letting me know. At least they answered your web form...

srisu

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I got Biometrics correspondence letter on 30th oct. Still waiting for final approval.