+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think i lost my patience now. Feel so frustrated. Applied on May 19, just medical updated on August 3rd, still stuck on background check, review not started yet. My due date is Sept 1.
can understand. I am surprised of my processing speed but sometims miracle happens i believe

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
can understand. I am surprised of my processing speed but sometims miracle happens i believe
Even that happens, i cant afford the flight ticket in a tight deadline like this. Idk what's wrong with ircc? If they cant keep the timeline, then either refund or at least inform us. They just keep taking all the applications but never make it.

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Even that happens, i cant afford the flight ticket in a tight deadline like this. Idk what's wrong with ircc? If they cant keep the timeline, then either refund or at least inform us. They just keep taking all the applications but never make it.
dear just a suggestion, not advice. Itsour choice that we are applying to study. They are under a huge backlog. We cant tell them we haveno affordabilty of ticket coz they will reply that how will u bear study expenses. These things are painful but rewarding at the end. Plz keep calm and wait until ur deadline of deffering and if got no reply then can attempt for next intake. Its not in control of anyone but YES a recent news has given hope that IRCC is workingvery hard onstudent backlog. All the best

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Exactly! Could not agree more! How about informing everyone honestly of what is going on? My application is on 14th week now.

Reactions: mtosan

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
dear just a suggestion, not advice. Itsour choice that we are applying to study. They are under a huge backlog. We cant tell them we haveno affordabilty of ticket coz they will reply that how will u bear study expenses. These things are painful but rewarding at the end. Plz keep calm and wait until ur deadline of deffering and if got no reply then can attempt for next intake. Its not in control of anyone but YES a recent news has given hope that IRCC is workingvery hard onstudent backlog. All the best
Are you from Pakistan? Then it is easy for you to say. It was no one's choice to apply for SDS which is supposed to be 3 weeks and then be mislead in delayed of over 14 weeks. What are you even talking about? Your post will make many people angry.

ann.08

Jul 31, 2022
Are you from Pakistan? Then it is easy for you to say. It was no one's choice to apply for SDS which is supposed to be 3 weeks and then be mislead in delayed of over 14 weeks. What are you even talking about? Your post will make many people angry.
Exactly, only people are undergoing through this excruciating process know the pain! It's so frustrating and disappointing to see how IRCC is handling the entire situation. On the other hand , they seem to have processed the Non SDS processing times with that of SDS.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Exactly, only people are undergoing through this excruciating process know the pain! It's so frustrating and disappointing to see how IRCC is handling the entire situation. On the other hand , they seem to have processed the Non SDS processing times with that of SDS.
Exactly! Which also can not be called a miracle since it is obviously some calculated tactic. And if so, why not honestly tell about it?

Reactions: ann.08

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Exactly! Which also can not be called a miracle since it is obviously some calculated tactic. And if so, why not honestly tell about it?
Well, I really can understand everyone's frustration but none of us can do anything unless IRCC or GOVT take some action by themselves on it. Neither me or anyone can force them to make the decisions fast and there is no any clue that what strategy they are using for processing applications. Some are getting answers in days and some even are not touched for months. Again, I just put my own point of view as suggestion, It was not advice to follow my instructions as I am not an expert. I am also one of you who went through the process so please act as per your own decision. Sorry if my statement has hurt anyone.

Reactions: ann.08 and parrots

ame1ia.04

Aug 12, 2022
I think i lost my patience now. Feel so frustrated. Applied on May 19, just medical updated on August 3rd, still stuck on background check, review not started yet. My due date is Sept 1.
I am in almost the same situation with the same timeline. Where did you apply from?

ame1ia.04

Aug 12, 2022
Vietnam. I am thinking of deferring the course now. Not a single move on my application. How ab u?
Yeah same, there haven't been any updates and I'm also worried I'll have to defer. I applied with a Malaysian passport but I live in Uzbekistan.