+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
thats not very true, I applied in March and still waiting!
Yeah, i am in a group of applicants from SDS and there are people from June already processed. I think we got a problem here. I am thinking about try to ask GCMS Notes to officers remmember my application.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Yeah, i am in a group of applicants from SDS and there are people from June already processed. I think we got a problem here. I am thinking about try to ask GCMS Notes to officers remmember my application.
I requested GCMS notes and unfortunately this will not accelerate or change the processing time of your application!

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Hello.
I hope someone can help me here.
I applied for GIC with CIBC and have no received any update yet on the transfer.
it is been a week now.
I contact them via email and they asked me to send swift copy of the transfer. The associate working on my GIC case asked me to contact him on his personal WhatsApp number which seems fishy to me. Can someone advise me with regards to this please?
what is GIC and CIBC

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
Even I was going through some youtube videos by consultants, they are saying that June applications are getting processed.

Naa Komiokor

Jul 9, 2022
Applied: May 31
Biometrics: June 06
Biometrics updated: June 06
Medicals: Haven't heard anything yet

However, after submitting my application I realized I left out some documents and used the IRCC webform to submit these missing documents on the 27th of June. Please how long will it take for those missing documents to show on my portal? Or will this affect my application in general? I'm panicking and very scared that my documents might not be uploaded at all before my visa office reviews my application.

Patrick saha

Jun 18, 2022
Hello family,my CAQ is 7 weeks almost 8 weeks now no receipt of documents neither caq decision and am worried, can someone tell me what is going or what to do next

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Is it necessary to provide a SOP with your SDS application?
It's not in the "required documents" section but I've seen quite a few people provide it with the additional documentation..

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
I have also reapplied on 18th may. i have 66% 7 bands in 12th commerce. You guys think I can get visa? i chosed business-marketing course

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have also reapplied on 18th may. i have 66% 7 bands in 12th commerce. You guys think I can get visa? i chosed business-marketing course
Reapplied? So you were refused. If so, what were the reasons and how did you address the reasons. If you have secondary and applying for a business course, assume it is a degree program, and you showed career opportunities.

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
Reapplied? So you were refused. If so, what were the reasons and how did you address the reasons. If you have secondary and applying for a business course, assume it is a degree program, and you showed career opportunities.
Dont know why they refused it. they only give a general reason that you will not leave Canada. And yes this time I have explained everything in a more detailed way that why I choosed this course, my future plans, benifits of program. And its a undergraduate diploma of 2 years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dont know why they refused it. they only give a general reason that you will not leave Canada. And yes this time I have explained everything in a more detailed way that why I choosed this course, my future plans, benifits of program. And its a undergraduate diploma of 2 years
What do you mean, you do not know why? If you ordered GCMS notes you would know. What was the full wording as it seems they don't believe you are a genuine student?