+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

mtosan

Star Member
May 19, 2022
It seems moving slowly for May applicants. Thinking of defferal now.
Same here. I gave my self until July 15. If nothing moves, will defer to January already. I can't stay waiting like this, got to move on with work and family stuff too.

Reactions: LeeLe

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Currently on week 18 since my application was submitted and nothing from IRCC.... My wife already deferred her intake to January.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Currently on week 18 since my application was submitted and nothing from IRCC.... My wife already deferred her intake to January.
Im almost same as you case since 15 Mar, the last update I got that is my application on the queue

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Im almost same as you case since 15 Mar, the last update I got that is my application on the queue
From where did you apply? I've sent webforms, emails and even went to the VO processing our application and I haven't received any type of reply or update. It's so frustrating....

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
From where did you apply? I've sent webforms, emails and even went to the VO processing our application and I haven't received any type of reply or update. It's so frustrating....
From Canada, Usually I call IRCC

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
From Canada, Usually I call IRCC
My application is being processed by the Argentina VO, even though I reside in Chile. There is no way of getting a reply from them and based on what I've read, it seems I'm the only person in the whole world applying through them because I have not seen any other application from Chile, Argentina or Paraguay. So no way of getting a reference from another person to ask about their experience dealing with them.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
My application is being processed by the Argentina VO, even though I reside in Chile. There is no way of getting a reply from them and based on what I've read, it seems I'm the only person in the whole world applying through them because I have not seen any other application from Chile, Argentina or Paraguay. So no way of getting a reference from another person to ask about their experience dealing with them.
Believe even if there is a way to contact them you wont get much information other than keep repeating "just wait"

Reactions: Geet7
Jul 5, 2022
SDS Application from India
Application submitted : June 14, 2022
Submission confirmation : June 26,2022
Biometric completed : June 26, 2022
No further updates since then
Do you think I will get SDS approval before September?

skyd

Jul 5, 2022
Similar timeline:
SDS from India
Medical done: 3rd June
File Submitted: 14th June
BIL: 14th June
Biometric done: 20th June ( VFS Mumbai )

Nothing after that...I think we need to wait around 20 25 days after submitting biometrics for any further updates.

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Similar timeline:
SDS from India

Nothing after that...I think we need to wait around 20 25 days after submitting biometrics for any further updates.
Given the current wait times of over 2 months, it is really difficult to predict anything. People who applied in May have not yet started getting any updates

Fab100

Jul 6, 2022
Similar timeline:
SDS from India

SDS from India
Biometrics : 20th June (VFS Bangalore)
Eligibility Review: In Progress (not yet started as of 06th July 22)
Intake - Sept

AviralSharma

Jun 3, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2022
Similar, SDS Application from India
Submission confirmation : June 17,2022
Biometric completed & Updated : June 17, 2022

With current processing times of 12 weeks and people who had applied around 10th April getting updates now, I doubt we will get our visa before September. I am assuming around mid-September and hoping the university is flexible enough to give an extension otherwise deferral to the winter term is the only option

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Similar, SDS Application from India
Submission confirmation : June 17,2022
Biometric completed & Updated : June 17, 2022

With current processing times of 12 weeks and people who had applied around 10th April getting updates now, I doubt we will get our visa before September. I am assuming around mid-September and hoping the university is flexible enough to give an extension otherwise deferral to the winter term is the only option
Ask your university when is the due date to send them your approval from IRCC. Some universities / colleges have deadlines for the study permit approval before the start of classes.