+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Yesterday marked 17 weeks since my application was submitted and not a single sign of life from IRCC... My wife already deferred to January intake because she didn't want to pay the college fees without having a decision from IRCC.

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Yesterday marked 17 weeks since my application was submitted and not a single sign of life from IRCC... My wife already deferred to January intake because she didn't want to pay the college fees without having a decision from IRCC.
That's terrible man. Waiting game is really exhausted and mentally abused

Reactions: Geet7

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied from India

My timelines are as below
Date of Application : May 18,2022.
Biometrics done : May 24,2022 (No news on application after this.)

Reactions: LeeLe

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
SDS Application from Vietnam
Application received: June 13, 2022
Biometric completed: June 16, 2022
No further updates since then
Do you think I will get SDS approval before September?
Thank you in advance
Any update không bro?

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
I have an application since 15-Mar-22 and till now no update, im applying from inside canada meanwhile i know someone with the same case and got approved in one month!

RahulN22

May 27, 2022
My timelines :
Country- India, type applied - SDS
Date of Application: May 19, 2022
Biometrics updated: May 24, 2022
No updates on the application after the biometric update.

Reactions: LeeLe

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
My timelines :
Country- India, type applied - SDS
Date of Application: May 19, 2022
Biometrics updated: May 24, 2022
No updates on the application after the biometric update.
You have the same timeline as mine. I applied from vietnam. I think u may get it before sep intake

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I have an application since 15-Mar-22 and till now no update, im applying from inside canada meanwhile i know someone with the same case and got approved in one month!
I've seen no pattern at all regarding processing times. I've seen people saying they received a decision in less than 30 days (non-SDS) and others that are still waiting since November 2021. I'm currently at 17 weeks and I honestly don't know what else to do but to wait.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
I've seen no pattern at all regarding processing times. I've seen people saying they received a decision in less than 30 days (non-SDS) and others that are still waiting since November 2021. I'm currently at 17 weeks and I honestly don't know what else to do but to wait.
today I requested GCMS note to be able to know what is going on with my application!

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
today I requested GCMS note to be able to know what is going on with my application!
Hope you receive them soon! This is our second application and for the first one, we requested the GCMS notes and they took almost 60 days to be delivered. When we received them, the VO explanation for the refusal was a very short paragraph (3 or 4 sentences) with inaccurate information about our application.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Hope you receive them soon! This is our second application and for the first one, we requested the GCMS notes and they took almost 60 days to be delivered. When we received them, the VO explanation for the refusal was a very short paragraph (3 or 4 sentences) with inaccurate information about our application.
I expect something useless too but what we can do other than that!

Reactions: Geet7