+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

engr777

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
SDS from the Philippines (re-applied case)
Submission: May 25
Biometrics and upfront still valid from a refused application, not yet updated
Background check, ongoing
Eligibility hasn't started

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
My wife applied for a Study Permit on March 5 and still no decision on her application. 16 weeks since submitting her application from Chile, the VO should be Buenos Aires according to IRCC's website.

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
Any good news guys?
Mine is still showing ".........in process.. We will let you know when we will start reviewing your your eligibility" for the past 10 days, after giving my biometrics. My biometrics still shows ..."not required at this time..." Not sure what happening..
If I look at internet I get disappointing reviews on processing times ..

Last edited:

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Mine is still showing ".........in process.. We will let you know when we will start reviewing your your eligibility" for the past 10 days, after giving my biometrics. My biometrics still shows ..."not required at this time..." Not sure what happening..
Mine too. I am sitting on the fence right now. Dont wanna defer to Jan 2023. Waiting game is mentally abused.

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Same here.. in my case it's been 30 days. The only update I had was a status change from "Your action is required" to "Submitted" which probably means that there'll be an additional delay for me..

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Seeing that a lot of students from Pakistan are getting their SP approved within the SDS time frame I'm getting a feeling that this current delay is a country specific issue & doesn't have much to do with IRCC itself..
Congratulations to everyone who got their visas & best of luck!

Idk2

May 19, 2022
Seeing that a lot of students from Pakistan are getting their SP approved within the SDS time frame I'm getting a feeling that this current delay is a country specific issue & doesn't have much to do with IRCC itself..
Congratulations to everyone who got their visas & best of luck!
yep that's true