+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit - June applicants for sept. Intake 2022 gather here.

Prime_modella

Aug 30, 2022
Ahhh
Is there anyone traveling to Fredericton Canada from Nigeria? Which of the flights is the cheapest and how will I book for flight because I am targeting 25th of September as my departure date. I just submitted my passport for stamping yesterday through courier service from Ibadan and I hope that it will come back before 23rd of September. Please I have never travelled before .My school is University of New Brunswick.
Ahhh so babe you are leaving me, I pray this kind of miracle happens to me soon, I don't think my school is generous enough to give me till first week of October. Did you do upfront medicals?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
While filling form on the IMM1295 it asks for employment history for the past 10 years, however gives only 3 rows to fill.. what if some one has more than 3 employments in his / her last 10 years of employment?
Use several pages of the form to fill as many job experiences as required.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
so in next form again i will fill all the info starting from name etc.. and them how to upload these 2 forms then?
I believe the form has 3 pages (can't remember), and the job experience information is located in the second page. What I did was use the second page of the form several times and then I merged the pages and submitted only one form where the page 2 was repeated 3 times.

Reactions: abroshan18

Lenny-3.0

Sep 10, 2022
Hi how do you know when IRCC ask’s for your passport is it sent via your mail or will you see it in your application status?