+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit - June applicants for sept. Intake 2022 gather here.

Prime_modella

Aug 30, 2022
Really? I am not aware of that I just know that once eligibility review starts they are done with background and you have moved from the fire into the the frypan. So unless your previous studies get comma you should be expecting PPR soon.

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Really? I am not aware of that I just know that once eligibility review starts they are done with background and you have moved from the fire into the the frypan. So unless your previous studies get comma you should be expecting PPR soon.
I have see June get without indications... anything is possible am not bothered,next week PPr dropping will be much in Jesus name

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Please if IRCC replies your webform on processing time exceeded how long does it take to receive finial decision afterwards.

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Hello please....I defered my admission to September 2023 if I upload my new loa will my application take extra months still to approve.... because it's already 16weeks

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hello please....I defered my admission to September 2023 if I upload my new loa will my application take extra months still to approve.... because it's already 16weeks
It should not matter... Also, note that they might take more than one month to review your webform with your updated LOA, so there is a chance you receive a decision prior to them even reviewing your updated LOA.

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Hello please what happens if my deferment is Sept 2023 and my application is already approved. What would IRCC do when the get the new letter of Acceptance.... would my Approval be reversed?

ivnemo

Jul 8, 2022
Hello please what happens if my deferment is Sept 2023 and my application is already approved. What would IRCC do when the get the new letter of Acceptance.... would my Approval be reversed?
Hello,

From what I have read before around here, if your application was already approved and you got ppr, you will get your visa and study permit at the border with no issue. You may get a question about why you’re coming in past the stated date in your file, but I’m pretty sure that if you show them your new acceptance letter you will be fine. What may happen though is that you may need to apply at some point for a study permit extension, that since you’ll be starting a semester later than the length your SP was originally issued for.

If your application is still pending though, IRCC will probably ask you to send them your updated LOA once they start working on your file. In any case, it something that happens a lot and it shouldn’t hinder your application outcome, so don’t overthink it and get stressed by that. The process itself is stressful enough!