+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit jamaica

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Yes, it is okay. I applied from Jamaica in March 2022 with one year of proof of school fee + 10k for living costs for the year and my visa was approved on May 2022. My program is a 2year program as well.
May i ask what the program is it? I was told that my program wasn't relevant to my previous studies and that i didn't prove that i would leave after my studies(which is dumb). I am really loosing interest in Canada at this point and looking for opportunities in other countries. I've wasted so much time and money dealing with Canada and their stupid system.

Dreamcamethru

May 6, 2019
May i ask what the program is it? I was told that my program wasn't relevant to my previous studies and that i didn't prove that i would leave after my studies(which is dumb). I am really loosing interest in Canada at this point and looking for opportunities in other countries. I've wasted so much time and money dealing with Canada and their stupid system.
What's your profession in Jamaica? The thing is, Canada will only allow you into the country if you seem like a candidate who will return home after the fact so that's why you have to have a solid case when applying to come here. Your application has to "mek sense"