+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit jamaica

RoxRayExpress

May 5, 2021
Thank you but I had requested a deferral until Sept 2023. Should I submit the new letter via webform when I get it and that will be good?
I'm not really sure about that aspect of it. Maybe do some research online or you can always contact IRCC

ShoyeR

Sep 18, 2022
Glad to see fellow Jamaicans here! Is there anyone applying for any intake in 2023? I applied to Fanshawe College in London, Ontario. Got accepted for January 2023, now I am just trying to prepare my documents to submit to IRCC. Can anyone assist in advising me how much proof of funds is BEST to show? My full tuition (estimated) $33,000 CAN. I at least did research to know you should show at least 1 Years' worth of tuition plus $10,000 for accommodation and other expenses but I have heard other stories of people showing their plane ticket purchase, 1st semester tuition payment receipt, accommodation payment, etc. for a higher chance of getting approved. Would appreciate any help offered. Thank you.

recept

Jun 29, 2022
Glad to see fellow Jamaicans here! Is there anyone applying for any intake in 2023? I applied to Fanshawe College in London, Ontario. Got accepted for January 2023, now I am just trying to prepare my documents to submit to IRCC. Can anyone assist in advising me how much proof of funds is BEST to show? My full tuition (estimated) $33,000 CAN. I at least did research to know you should show at least 1 Years' worth of tuition plus $10,000 for accommodation and other expenses but I have heard other stories of people showing their plane ticket purchase, 1st semester tuition payment receipt, accommodation payment, etc. for a higher chance of getting approved. Would appreciate any help offered. Thank you.
What's your course name. I applied for Fanshawe as well

J.tee

Aug 6, 2022
The first part of the information is the accurate part where ircc is concern. The Last part are things you would likely show at the point of entrance when u r in canada.

ShoyeR

Sep 18, 2022
The first part of the information is the accurate part where ircc is concern. The Last part are things you would likely show at the point of entrance when u r in canada.
Thank you for your help in confirming that. Are you able to provide any other information apart from what I already know?

mishkam

Nov 5, 2021
Hi , I applied for January 2023 intake. I showed my first tuition payment receipt. I'd advise you show your first year plus the 10,000. So that's about 43,000 CAD for you. If you have any more questions I'd be happy to chat with you.

ShoyeR

Sep 18, 2022
Hi , I applied for January 2023 intake. I showed my first tuition payment receipt. I'd advise you show your first year plus the 10,000. So that's about 43,000 CAD for you. If you have any more questions I'd be happy to chat with you.
Hi, thanks for the help! I will definitely keep you updated on my journey.

arismith

Sep 24, 2022
Hi, if someone is applying to a two year program but they only have one year’s tuition and one year living expenses, would they be refused the visa? At the time of the visa application, I won’t have enough for the second year so I am worried about this. Do you know anyone who got approved without showing proof of funds for the second year?

arismith

Sep 24, 2022
Every application Ive heard of is normally first year expenses are shown , did you apply already?
I haven’t applied yet. I’ve been getting everything together and doing research. And I’ve been watching a ton of videos where it seems that even those who show only a year’s tuition provide some other proof from a sponsor to show the amount that would cover the second year tuition so I’ve been worried. Did you apply?