+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit jamaica

Renzrenz

Aug 6, 2021
Wow so he has a pattern. Noted. I will never recommend anybody to him.
When persons ask me who was my consultant I make sure let them know everything and let them make their own decision. It’s either a hit or miss with him. I hope you get thru this time around.

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
When persons ask me who was my consultant I make sure let them know everything and let them make their own decision. It’s either a hit or miss with him. I hope you get thru this time around.
Yes you are right about hit and miss because the persons that recommended me to him never had this issue. Yes I hope I get through because I wasted alot of time and money with that fool.

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Any update on your Sept 2022 application?
Are they even processing visas right now? A friend of mine applied for her PR and almost two months and she still haven't heard anything and she is in Canada. Also my mom recently went to inquiry about the the Canadian visiting visa a(in Jamaica)a nd they said they are not processing any new applications because ppl have applied for a longtime and still haven't heard back anything. Canada has alot of backlog. And it doesn't look like they are doing nothing about it. You can still apply but good luck.

J.tee

Aug 6, 2022
Are they even processing visas right now? A friend of mine applied for her PR and almost two months and she still haven't heard anything and she is in Canada. Also my mom recently went to inquiry about the the Canadian visiting visa a(in Jamaica)a nd they said they are not processing any new applications because ppl have applied for a longtime and still haven't heard back anything. Canada has alot of backlog. And it doesn't look like they are doing nothing about it. You can still apply but good luck.
I applied at the end of July and the application is showing processing. I know it's a little late for Sept 2022 intake but i am still trying my luck i guess ‍♀