+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit jamaica

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
No. I asked because I'm trying to figure out if that might be causing your delay. But guess not.
My sons biometrics is causing my delay. I didn’t get it when the application was submitted so they sent a request on Monday. Paid for it already so just waiting for the BIL

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone!
I am a planning to study in Canada next year. I am in the process of doing my research on what universities/colleges offer courses that I am interested in. My concern is this though, what if I choose to do a course that is offered here in Jamaica, do you think that would draw some sort of suspicion?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hi everyone!
I am a planning to study in Canada next year. I am in the process of doing my research on what universities/colleges offer courses that I am interested in. My concern is this though, what if I choose to do a course that is offered here in Jamaica, do you think that would draw some sort of suspicion?
No, but you will need to justify the reasons why you want to spend so much money to study that course in Canada instead.

Last edited:

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
For persons who submitted a complete application before May 15, 2021, did any of you receive any response from IRCC re approval?

Ally4

Jun 8, 2021
I did mine in February got a request to send in my passport so i did so by a carrier service but nothing else changed after that. Thinking about a starting in January

Renzrenz

Aug 6, 2021
Just about to submit my application this month for Jan 2022 intake.. has anyone ever received a student permit in 4 months? I’ve already paid my 1st semester tuition.. will I be able to defer to May 2022? (I know I should ask the school) it’s Lambton College