+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit From Qatar

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
I applied 8th August and done biometrics in 13th August. After that no updates..
Have you took upfront medicals from Qatar ??
No i didn't do upfront medical, i called gulf laboratory and they told me i should wait for medical request from IRCC.

I didn't need to give bio-metrics as they already have mine valid for 10 years.

Now waiting for medical request. I guess it takes around one month to get the request for medical.

Fingers crossed!

I am applying non-SDS what about you?

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
No i didn't do upfront medical, i called gulf laboratory and they told me i should wait for medical request from IRCC.

I didn't need to give bio-metrics as they already have mine valid for 10 years.

Now waiting for medical request. I guess it takes around one month to get the request for medical.

Fingers crossed!

I am applying non-SDS what about you?
Ya. I too applied in non SDS
Medical same - I called gulf laboratory they asked me to come with that reference letter .

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello people!
Can anyone tell me if you had to discuss with an agency for student visa and student work permit before applying for universities? Did anyone go with their spouse?? What visa did they get? Please help me out.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
How can we apply online alone for student visa with a work permit and also a visa for the spouse?

kode336

Aug 14, 2020
When I opened my account there under current status it was: updated
And when i opened the application if found under Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.