+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit From Qatar

kv97

May 18, 2019
- April 9th Applied through VFS in Qatar.
- May 26th got correspondence letter through email.
- May 29th Linked application on GCKey
- June 3rd got correspondence letter on GCKey
- June 4th got request for medical
- June 9th passed medical.
- July 1st got another correspondence letter on GCKey
- July 3rd status changed to approved and submitted passport to VFS.

This forum has been really helpful, i'll make sure to keep everyone in my prayers. Good luck guys!

nandak1993

Jul 3, 2019
I applied for my study permit on May 31st from Kuwait. Our visa office is Abu Dhabi as well.

When I applied, the processing time said 8 weeks.

I got my approval (request to send original passport) on July 3rd, a little over 4 weeks.

Reactions: MoHadhrami

MoHadhrami

Jun 5, 2018

This forum has been really helpful, i'll make sure to keep everyone in my prayers. Good luck guys!
Congrats! Hopefully the rest of us get the approvals soon.

Reactions: kv97
Jul 4, 2019
Hi Folks,

I also Going to Apply for my student visa from Qatar. But i have one confusion as i'm a indian citizen which will be the better option for applying visa Qatar or India ?? How long it will take & which Consultant is Good??

Please Help

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hi Folks,

I also Going to Apply for my student visa from Qatar. But i have one confusion as i'm a indian citizen which will be the better option for applying visa Qatar or India ?? How long it will take & which Consultant is Good??

Please Help
Hey sahil, if you're applying from Qatar you dont need IELTS or pay GIC before you apply, but i have heard the case in india is different. The good thing about india is that the applications get processed much quicker but then again its all based on your case, different people get it at different times. If i were you i would apply through GCKey online, one of my friends applied and she got her visa within a month and a half. Make sure all the documents are correct and scanned properly, also MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A STUDY PLAN/SOP!

Good luck my man

Jul 4, 2019
Hey sahil, if you're applying from Qatar you dont need IELTS or pay GIC before you apply, but i have heard the case in india is different. The good thing about india is that the applications get processed much quicker but then again its all based on your case, different people get it at different times. If i were you i would apply through GCKey online, one of my friends applied and she got her visa within a month and a half. Make sure all the documents are correct and scanned properly, also MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A STUDY PLAN/SOP!

Good luck my man
Hi kv97
as i saw on Canada immigration website the ielts are required & i guess the university or school will also not issue the offer letter without ielts. can you please share the list of documents your friend had attached along with the file that will be really helpful for me.

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hey if the university asks for IELTS then that is a different story, as majority of schools in Qatar teach their subjects in English i assume IELTs isnt mandatory when your applying for your visa from Qatar. she submitted her;
- application form
- passport copies of all the pages
- her university transcript
- her high school transcript
- SOP or study plan (this is very important)
- parents bank statement
- parents employment letter

If your university asks for you to do IELTS then you have to, you can also add that to your application to make it better. I did not submit my IELTs because i did it 4 years ago. I only submitted my application form, family form, SOP, bank statement and my parents employment letter.

najeb3

Mar 25, 2019

Congratulations

j.dalool

Jul 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

any update regarding your visa status, did you get it approved?

Thank you
I got an update saying that :
July 25, 2019 You passed the medical exam
I submitted my biometrics
i submitted my passport
and now Im only waiting for an official reply .
how much time do you think it will take ?

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I got an update saying that :
July 25, 2019 You passed the medical exam
I submitted my biometrics
i submitted my passport
and now Im only waiting for an official reply .
how much time do you think it will take ?
you should get the decision very soon, most probably during the next week.
BTW, what was your timeline? and where did you give your medical in Qatar?

Thank you,

j.dalool

Jul 27, 2019
you should get the decision very soon, most probably during the next week.
BTW, what was your timeline? and where did you give your medical in Qatar?

Thank you,
Thank you for replying..
I’ll post my time line tomorrow in the morning because I don’t have my laptop with me .
I got a chest x-ray and a blood test .and a urine test in the gulf laboratory in alnasr .which was recommended by the canadian Ircc .
You’re most welcome .

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Hi mate i need urgent help if you have gotten your visa and your experts in Qatar or UAE how did u clear the immigration status refusal people normally get when they apply outside there country of citizen? Most applicants from uae have gotten this as refusal. How did u guys clarify vo

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Thank you for replying..
I’ll post my time line tomorrow in the morning because I don’t have my laptop with me .
I got a chest x-ray and a blood test .and a urine test in the gulf laboratory in alnasr .which was recommended by the canadian Ircc .
You’re most welcome .
Thanks, please let me know your timeline once you have time.
Cheers,
Salah

Tasselled

Aug 21, 2019
Hi Folks,

Please Help
Hi ! I have the same query, as I have my India's address on my College acceptance letter, and I have heard that the application is processed much faster. If my authorised agent has applied via India, can I apply for SDS and complete my biometrics and medical from Doha?
May I know about your decision?i.e, which country you chose?