+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit From Qatar

kv97

May 18, 2019
Can you tell me what the two letters said? I think you will be recieving a positive decision very soon!
Hey buddy, the correspondence letter just says how long your bio-metric information is valid for. So in this case it is 10 years and the medical request just tells you to get a medical test done from a physician/clinic that is listed in IRCC list.

Reactions: Joelle111

kv97

May 18, 2019
i like to study chartered accountant. guide me what are the steps to take.
Hello sweatha please google some good canadian universities or colleges offering courses on chartered accounting. After that you need to apply to a university ans get accepted in order to apply for your student visa. I wish you all the best

Almas420

Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys i applied for my Visa through VFS on the 10th of April and I haven't had any emails yet. Does anyone know when i can expect an email with the acknowledgement letter or the request for medical? It'd be great if anyone can help :)
Hi, bro have you got any response from Abu Dhabi office?

Almas420

Feb 12, 2019
Hey no nothing yet, i am still waiting. What is your situation? Have you done your medical yet or are you waiting?
Yep, I'm waiting also.. I applied online and did my biometric on 26th May...Did you send any inquiry email? I think your normal processing time is passed.

kv97

May 18, 2019
Yep, I'm waiting also.. I applied online and did my biometric on 26th May...Did you send any inquiry email? I think your normal processing time is passed.
Yes I sent them a web form, when did you do your medical?

MoHadhrami

Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys, anyone has a new update?

I am going to do upfront medicals before they request them even thou I submitted the application on 11th April I haven't been requested for a medical yet. Maybe this will help expedite things If they ask for another one later I don't mind doing another medical. I sent a webform last week with no response until now, just got a ghost update on my account.

My worry is that medicals take a long time to pass as we only need them from Qatar and applicants from UAE don't need them.

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hi guys, anyone has a new update?

I am going to do upfront medicals before they request them even thou I submitted the application on 11th April I haven't been requested for a medical yet. Maybe this will help expedite things If they ask for another one later I don't mind doing another medical. I sent a webform last week with no response until now, just got a ghost update on my account.

My worry is that medicals take a long time to pass as we only need them from Qatar and applicants from UAE don't need them.
hey man you cant do upfront medical in qatar, apparently you need to wait for the embassy to request. The medical does not take that long, few days or a week thats it.

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
I just received biometric correspondence. I haven't done medicals. Does anyone have updates on their side?